Alpha update

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I received your newsletter today.
The Alpha just goes through a more substantial update of its user interface.
I hope compatibility with current version won't be broken?

Very happy to read Alpha is still alive!! :wheee: :wheee:

We tried hard but could achieve a breach of compatibility with the update, I'm sorry :clown:

Peter from LinPlug wrote:We tried hard but could achieve a breach of compatibility with the update, I'm sorry :clown:
Oh well, lets wait and see. Any info on release date?

Oh damn, if one makes a joke, one should do it right. I meant we COULD NOT breach compatibility, so its fully sound compatible. It should be ready end of March.

Even better news!

great news. i'm really looking forward to the alpha update. alpha is a great sounding synth and a more advanced and enlarged gui (maybe something in the direction the latest morphoX version offers) would definitely be nice. i love all my linplug synths (i think i have them all). peters plugins are really great and can compete with the synths of the best developers out there. while i personally like peters attitude of understatement i sometimes feel that a bit more pushing of the plugs from linplugs site would be needed to give them the attention they actually deserve. :tu:

Thanks Gosh,
and yes, I'm not a friend of making any hype around our products. Thats not good for sales, but sales are not what I make this for primary, so its all good.

Here's a screenshot of the 100% scale. In fact I use 150% now always as its so yummy :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thanks Gosh,
and yes, I'm not a friend of making any hype around our products. Thats not good for sales, but sales are not what I make this for primary, so its all good.

Here's a screenshot of the 100% scale. In fact I use 150% now always as its so yummy :)
fantastic. i wish it would be available already (public beta like morphoX, hint hint?).

A little future request; can you add the 'A wave B'-buttons (beneath the osc) to the modulation destinations?

This is on our list already, however, its no little or small thing to do :) Thus it takes it time.
Thank you

FreeAlpha is already almost there, a semi final version is at

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0&t=405769

Ive downloaded and tested the new free alpha and Its totally great. Can't wait for the full alpha update. but I found one thing that can have an addition for a better usability:

like the new feature of changing waveforms with arrow keys,
- please make this also happen for octaves and waveforms at the lfo's next to a dropdown menu. it is very tricky and not usefull right now to change the octave or lfo waveform by scrolling mouse up and down. :)

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion s-tek,
we'll consider it, for now we will wait for more feedback as it comes in during the month after release of Alpha.

Just a quick note that Alpha 3.3 ist most likely to be released on Monday ...
Thanks everyone

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Just a quick note that Alpha 3.3 ist most likely to be released on Monday ...
Thanks everyone
Yeah! Just in time for my holidays! Thanks Peter!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Return to “LinPlug”