Commercial Release... Subforum?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe there is a better place for commercial releases. IMO the "Market Place" is not the best place and the "Music Cafe" is more for free songs?

A idea would be a subforum for commercial releases, gigs etc?

n/m
Last edited by Ghostwave on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

the music forum is for both free and paid releases.
however maybe a subforum would be a good idea as things tend to get lost quite quickly in the music cafe?

Karten wrote:I agree, just like I did in the past.
The instrument forums should be for discussions only, the market place for special offers.
So we need a subforum for regular release announcements.

i think the op is talking about music releases rather than synths.

It would be good to have a "new releasees" or "recent announcements" sub-forum similar to Gearslutz.

Besides giving somewhere for developers to post info, it's also a good place to find out about new gear! :)

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Oh music? Who has time for that with so much new gear! ;)
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Oh music? Who has time for that with so much new gear! ;)

Well, yes :lol:

Yes, I mean more music releases but also announcements for gigs, tv shows and similar stuff. I see the music cafe more as a "please check my mix/track" thingy.

Gearslutz has this "New Product alert" subforum which is of course also a good idea for the gear/software department. So all this stuff is more at one place.

So we speak about 2 new subforums :D Some for developers/companies for product announcements and one for musicians for releases/gigs etc announcements.

vurt wrote:i think the op is talking about music releases rather than synths.
You're right. My bad.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

4damind wrote:Gearslutz has this "New Product alert" subforum which is of course also a good idea for the gear/software department. So all this stuff is more at one place.
I think this is a really good idea. It would give developers who don't have a company forum here look less spammy, and it would keep the main forums about discussion rather than marketing.

4damind wrote:Gearslutz has this "New Product alert" subforum which is of course also a good idea for the gear/software department.
+1, it would be nice to have separate "product announcements" section for instruments, effects and samples altogether.

Return to “Site Stuff”