Attention all people

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The current theme / design here is temporary. Ben stated such and is working on resolving the issues. Please hesitate to complain about it. Thanks!

you may need to increase the size of the lettering to 50 foot and make neon and flash for some people to get the message.

:clap:
Pretty amazing how people apparently don't bother reading a forum they apparently can't live without.

To be fair, Ben could make his posts more clear by sticky-ing them or starting new threads instead of just burying them mid-thread. But the fact is he has made it clear this "look" is temporary.

edit: spelling
Last edited by mn on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Mike

Say what you like about the new design but I think it's terrible, colours are horrible and it's shit on mobiles. Hope Ben will consider changing it but I'm not holding out much hope...

I don't really like baby blue. Is this temporary?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

samsam wrote:Say what you like about the new design but I think it's terrible, colours are horrible and it's shit on mobiles. Hope Ben will consider changing it but I'm not holding out much hope...

indeed, i hope ben considers changing the TEMPORARY look.

I hope there won't be a new world war because of the KVR design... :uhuhuh:

If there is, it will only be temporary anyway. :)

vurt wrote:
samsam wrote:Say what you like about the new design but I think it's terrible, colours are horrible and it's shit on mobiles. Hope Ben will consider changing it but I'm not holding out much hope...

indeed, i hope ben considers changing the TEMPORARY look.
Well, after all the work he's put into crafting this default temporary new forum look, I fear that it will now always look like this...

Aloysius wrote:If there is, it will only be temporary anyway. :)
more of a skirmish?

Exactly! :)

anyways, im temporarily off to bed.
see you all later i imagine...

Will Vurt ever get out of bed? Seems unlikely ... and I hate this new forum design. :(

It's incredible how people demand things... :hihi:

VitaminD wrote:The current theme / design here is terrible. Ben stated he is happy with it as such and is not working on resolving the issues. Please don't hesitate to complain about it.
:x

I wouldn't even bother. People will read whatever they already had stuck in their minds as they'd already settled on feeling a certain way and they have a right to feel however they want to feel and you're wrong, wrong, wrong to tell them it's wrong.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Return to “Site Stuff”