The Goodbye KVR-this-time-it-is-for-real thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like this one's run its course.

For the OP: most of us enjoyed the thread at the start - and the vast majority of us understood the push for humour (hence Sean, Werp and my posts).

But there's no need to be abusive to people - calling us a 'choir of fools' and typing things like ''Why the f**k are the rest of you so bloody lame?''

Pity - it had been quite a light hearted thread at one point.

IBTL.

I read all your posts... including the second one that you directed me to, and there was nothing in that post to indicate that you were being funny.

As I suggested, you might want to keep practising. Since your "humour" seemed to be lost on most of the "lamies" and "idiots" who replied in this thread. :roll:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:I read all your posts... including the second one that you directed me to, and there was nothing in that post to indicate that you were being funny.

As I suggested, you might want to keep practising. Since your "humour" seemed to be lost on most of the "lamies" and "idiots" who replied in this thread. :roll:
Then I must have overestimated your intelligence. So if someone says " I cannot comment on that because I am not really here" , you think he is dead serious about it?

And there are a deal of other posts in that style but I guess pointing them out to tou would be in vain. :hihi:

Doug1978 wrote: For the OP: most of us enjoyed the thread at the start - and the vast majority of us understood the push for humour (hence Sean, Werp and my posts).

But there's no need to be abusive to people - calling us a 'choir of fools' and typing things like ''Why the f**k are the rest of you so bloody lame?''

Pity - it had been quite a light hearted thread at one point.
Well, if you got the humour, you would be exceptions to both statements if that is of any comfort. Another thing: Would you really call such statements "abusive" according to standards of KVR?

This thread is now officially totally f**ked up. The forum update sadly does not reflect in the posting quality.

Sampleconstruct wrote:This thread is now officially totally f**ked up. The forum update sadly does not reflect in the posting quality.
Regret my contribution to that but otherwise you are right: The thread is very lockable.

IncarnateX wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:This thread is now officially totally f**ked up. The forum update sadly does not reflect in the posting quality.
Regret my contribution to that but otherwise you are right: The thread is very lockable.
I'd totally lock it. I'd lock it good.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

would you lock me, id lock me...

vurt wrote:would you lock me, id lock me...
i'd lock me so hard :hihi:

it locks the thread or ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!111!!!

debra1rlo wrote:
vurt wrote:would you lock me, id lock me...
i'd lock me so hard :hihi:

:hihi:

debra1rlo wrote:Image

you appear to have green bits on your fish taco?

Maybe the users should be updated, too?

Return to “Site Stuff”