The Goodbye KVR-this-time-it-is-for-real thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this thread needs more donkey tugger.

murnau wrote:IncarnateX - two of your fans waiting that you finally come out as you promised.

I know. They often do things like that to praise my big schlong and my virility. Something the best looking of them know a lot about from experience.

IncarnateX wrote:To all my fans: Thank you for all the PMs and your sympathy. I am sorry to let you down but I simply cannot accept the insults.
This all reminds me of someone else who recently asked the MODs to ban him. ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I think people should be more accepting of badbye as an expression of languish in anguish.

Finally found this thread. I couldn't leave without this final farewell:

So long KVR. I am tired of posting links to my work and not being hailed as a genius. You bedroom producers have lost the ability to recognize real art, and I hope one day, after I am gone, which is real soon, you will realize what a visionary I was, and tears of dispair will roll down your cheeks and drip into your MIDI controllers causing it to play some of the work I did where its really just random notes and a shitload of reverb, probably first put through 2 or 4 delays. Then you'll be sorry.

Every time I say something outrageous, I get flamed. It's like every single time I present an argument, someone is harping on me, whining for me to back it up with facts. Hey, you want facts, get your own google like I did. And don't use the crappy free version, pay for it like I did.

So it is goodbye forever, and don't go looking for me on any of my many, many 'upload your music here' sites which I haven't updated in a while because I also left there forever. So Long.

I will be still replying to PMs for a few months, maybe, and sometimes I may post occasionally, if it is a thread relevant to my interests, or I can think of a good cat pic to use.

But other than that, good bye forever.

ontol wrote:Finally found this thread. I couldn't leave without this final farewell:

So long KVR. I am tired of posting links to my work and not being hailed as a genius.
good bye forever.
Finally someone who get what this thread is all about. Why the f**k are the rest of you so bloody lame? Do you even read the TITLE of the threads you are posting in? Idiots!

If this thread was intended to be funny i am sorry to tell i did not have a laugh yet...
The only funny thing is that the OP thinks it could be funny.

Seriously, how many "i don't like the current KVR design" (which is temprary anyway) do we actually need? The forum actually works again which at the moment is sufficient for me.

BTW this belongs into the "Off-topic" or "Site Stuff" sub-forum where the other "i don't like the new KVR design" threads are already.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:If this thread was intended to be funny i am sorry to tell i did not have a laugh yet...

Seriously, how many "i don't like the current KVR design" (which is temprary anyway) do we actually need? The forum actually works again which at the moment is sufficient for me.

BTW this belongs into the "Off-topic" or "Site Stuff" sub-forum where the other "i don't like the new KVR design" threads are already.

Ingo
Yeah and the thread just turned on your PC all by itself and forced you to read it again and again. Boo-hoo!

Ingonator wrote:If this thread was intended to be funny i am sorry to tell i did not have a laugh yet...
Oh, I find it very funny. Watching the OP get his panties in a bunch. :D
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote: Oh, I find it very funny. Watching the OP get his panties in a bunch. :D
Or watching you take it seriously along with the rest of the lamies which is even more funny.

IncarnateX wrote:

Ingo
Yeah and the thread just turned on your PC all by itself and forced you to read it again and again. Boo-hoo!
Cool I just tried out the new 'quote button' function. Nice.

Shit thread tho - I guess you can't have everything.

samsam wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:

Ingo
Cool I just tried out the new 'quote button' function. Nice.

Shit thread tho - I guess you can't have everything.
just wanted to check out that button too :lol:

IncarnateX wrote:
Ben H wrote: Oh, I find it very funny. Watching the OP get his panties in a bunch. :D
Or watching you take it seriously along with the rest of the lamies which is even more funny.
Oh, sarcasm!

Well don't stop practising. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. :shrug:
Last edited by Ben H on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

OR

I suppose you could also just be being a cock-tease...
You wouldn't be the first one on here to enjoy doing that. ;)

Ben H wrote: Oh, sarcasm!

Well don't stop practising. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. ;)
If you had read my second post on page 1, you wouldn't be in doubt. But you don't. Just like the rest you read half a title and half the OP and happily join the choir of fools.

Return to “Site Stuff”