The Goodbye KVR-this-time-it-is-for-real thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

C'mon, if you gonna pull out, do it in style, quote Messrs Sylvian, Karn et al

"It's all behind me now
The work is done

We pull away from rivers
The light of a distant fire burns again"

IncarnateX wrote:Done. Finished. This time I've had it with you KVR. I was actually looking forward to the upgrade and now I am writing in the most seering, burning, baby-blue version of notepad I have ever seen on a forum. Are you trying to reduce your user database?
This is a disgrace. An insult of perception. Scandal of the year 2014. Shame on you.

I am leaving for good. This time it is for real.

I will offer this thread to other members who want leave for this or other reasons.

Hi and bye
thank f**k for that!

/sarcasm...

Can't help but think it is too good to be true, the little boy crying wolf again.

vurt wrote:thank f**k for that!
I appreciate your efforts but not even reversed psychology will make me return to KVR. Sorry but you will have to go on without me.

IncarnateX wrote:
vurt wrote:thank f**k for that!
I appreciate your efforts but not even reversed psychology will make me return to KVR. Sorry but you will have to go on without me.
but i neeeeeeed you, youre my only hope, help me obi wan...

still here...hey the 80's want their ugly icon back.

fateamenabletochange wrote:hey the 80's want their ugly icon back.
Why don't you give it to them, then?

Should we cue the violins?

Does this have anything with the abrupt return of Theo?

Anyway.... If you go I'll miss you. I wish I could say I was leaving and then actually leave for good. I'm too weak minded for that.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

fateamenabletochange wrote:still here...hey the 80's want their ugly icon back.
Don't worry, Marty McFly will drop by next year, ask him to bring it back with him.

fateamenabletochange wrote:still here...hey the 80's want their ugly icon back.
BTW : Have you noticed your icon looks like a detached mechanical penis? What do you think that says about you from a Freudian point of view?

IncarnateX wrote:BTW : Have you noticed your icon looks like a detached mechanical penis? What do you think that says about you from a Freudian point of view?
Better bring out a mirror dude, it might look like that to you, maybe not to others

Numanoid wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:BTW : Have you noticed your icon looks like a detached mechanical penis? What do you think that says about you from a Freudian point of view?
Better bring out a mirror dude, it might look like that to you, maybe not to others
Wrong. Sexual symbolism is universal. Every Freudian knows that. Thus it is a detached mechanical penis. Any other interpretation is denial or worse - resistance. Seems like you subconsciously changes it to something else. Why is that I wonder?

Is this the bullshittin' thread?

IncarnateX - two of your fans waiting that you finally come out as you promised.

Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Site Stuff”