Trouble loading Pulstar

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am kind of new to Kontact. I purchased and downloaded Pulstar and cannot seem to
get it to load. I click on add library and choose the pultar nki, then it tells
me the library cannot be found. Must be missing something basic. If someone
could help me with this I would much appreciate it. Thanks Rick

HS does not licence the player engine (would make the libraries very expensive). this is the reason why libraries tab dont work. you can use file browser and/or quickload within kontakt. check the manual it isn't difficult.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I do have the full version Kontact 5

rick13 wrote:I do have the full version Kontact 5
that makes no difference:

kontakt full + licensed library =(use add lib + full use, no switch to demo etc.)
kontakt player+ licensed library =(use add lib + full use, no switch to demo etc.)

kontakt full + not licensed library =(no add lib + full use, no switch to demo)
kontakt player+ not licensed library =(no add lib + no full use, switch to demo after 15 minutes and no save)

HS is not licensed to NI that makes the price a bargain!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Load the NKI from the Files tab or by dragging and dropping it from Explorer/Finder directly into Kontakt. That's how all Hollow Sun products work.

Thanks guys for your help. Much appreciated.
Cheers Rick

I did send you an email explaining all this, Rick ... within a short time of receiving your email.

My friends above have explained what's what. If I paid Native Instruments the not insubstantial figure sum to have my stuff licensed by them, you could add it to the tab ... but you'd have paid a lot more for Pulstar had I licensed it - I'd have to include that cost into the price. If all my libraries were licensed ... add a £nought to the price of each one! Simple as that and then you could add my stuff to the LIBRARIES tab. Seems a steep price to pay IMO.

As it is, any of my (I think very reasonably priced) libraries can be used without restriction in the full version of the latest Kontakt 4 or 5 ... just can't be added to the LIBRARIES tab. That's all.

Slip me €10,000 or thereabouts (and the same kind of money for each and every other of my libs) and I can make it happen though! ;) :)

Cheers,

Stephen

No worries. This thing sounds fantastic and the price is fantastic as well!

Thanks again Rick

Return to “Hollow Sun”