Unheard Sounds - Yeah Baby!!!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for about 12 years I am waiting for such a synth. Can't wait.

Wow clever post....or a failed attempt at humor I don't know which.....

I'm sure that Linplug meant to say " unheard of " and didn't mean sounds that can't be heard......

At any rate I'm really looking forward to this synth.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Wow clever post....or a failed attempt at humor I don't know which.....

I'm sure that Linplug meant to say " unheard of " and didn't mean sounds that can't be heard......

At any rate I'm really looking forward to this synth.........
yeah, me too, let's see how unheard they are. Cmon Teki its almost been 1o years since someone did this. I am excited!!

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to say......10 years since someone has done what ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Since somebody claimed their plugin will produce sounds yet unheard. That's how I understood OP.

Hmmmm guess we'll never know. I'm curious to know what developer made the same claim a decade ago and how he remembered...... :hihi:

When I read his first post it came across as snarky and a bit trollish. Maybe I just read it the wrong way....... :shrug:

Return to “LinPlug”