Introducing the KVRaudio Readers Choice Awards!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are excited to announce the 2013 KVRaudio Readers Choice Awards! Over the next few weeks we'll give you the opportunity to nominate and vote on your favorite music and audio software and hardware until we hone in on the top choices from readers worldwide!

To get things started, we'd like to share our nomination categories with you. If you have ideas for additional categories, please post them here before June 30, 2013 and we'll take them under consideration!

Thanks for your input. More coming soon!

KVRaudio Readers Choice Awards Nomination Categories (not necessarily in this order!)

Best Software Instrument
Best Software Sampler
Best Software Effect
Best Dynamics plug-in
Best Plug-in for mastering
Most Creative Effect plug-in
Best Loop library
Best DAW
Best Hardware synth
Best Mobile App for recording
Best Mobile App for making music
Best Free plug-in
Best new plug-in released in the last year
Best software recreation of an acoustic instrument
Most realistic sample library
The plug-in that changed my life

Don't vote for the winners yet, only suggest categories!

Best Guitar amp/effect modelling :tu:

Best sequencer.

Best user support.

Most innovative product.

The most Analog sounding plugin of the year.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:borg:

Best first post. :wink:

Best Software Effects Bundle/Suite

Seems like drums should have their own category, so: Best software drum instrument

Best MIDI controller

Best control surface
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

My suggestion would be to change the word 'Best' to 'Favorite' or even 'Most popular' in all of your categories.

Best industry pat on the back.
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Oh, and I think we should have a developer's award if we are having a full blown popularity contest!

Best DAW that is still in beta testing :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

VitaminD wrote:My suggestion would be to change the word 'Best' to 'Favorite' or even 'Most popular' in all of your categories.
I was thinking the same thing at first, but then realized that by calling it a "Readers Choice" award, it's already pretty explicit that it's a favorites/popularity contest.

How about most overlooked/underrated product?
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

cryophonik wrote:Best DAW that is still in beta testing :hihi:
Cubase wins... 11 years and counting on SX.

(booo hisss...:hihi:)

Best Free Plugin should be broken out into a number of categories.

i.e. Best Free Instrument, Best Free Effect, Best Free Mixing Plugin, etc.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Best vaporware :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”