New patchpool Forum on KVR

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you KVR for approving my request for a patchpool Forum. After waiting for many weeks I thought my one-man-band would not qualify for such a Forum but I was proven wrong today which makes me happy.

So I will use this Forum for technical support and announcements mainly, feel free to post anything you have in mind about my products, make suggestions and whatever else you want to post.

Greetings to everybody reading this...

Simon Stockhausen :)

Great News!
Congratulations ;)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Nice that you have a forum now.
Congrats Simon.

About time! Keep up the great work!
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Thank's guys, I appreciate all your support a lot!

Congratulations - now I know where to come with all my demands for new soundsets. Let's see - more Alchemy, more Electrax, SynthMaster...etc..etc..

dexterbella wrote:Congratulations - now I know where to come with all my demands for new soundsets. Let's see - more Alchemy, more Electrax, SynthMaster...etc..etc..
Thank's - Yeah, more of everything is always good :)

After some days with Synthmaster I'm still not convinced if this is my synth - but I will keep investigating it...

Damn your talent Simon you keep costing me money :)

Congratulations on your forum Section and keep up the good work!

philait wrote:Damn your talent Simon you keep costing me money :)

Congratulations on your forum Section and keep up the good work!
LOL - sorry - no, thank's for your continous support :)

Good to see your own forum Simon, good luck with your very special talents!!
Don

don1thedon wrote:Good to see your own forum Simon, good luck with your very special talents!!
Don
Thank's a lot, Don!

Sampleconstruct wrote:
After some days with Synthmaster I'm still not convinced if this is my synth - but I will keep investigating it...
No matter what you decide, just tell us your comments, so we can improve it :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Great to see this on part of KVR.

What I like most about Simon's great products are the incredible sound quality of the samples, and the creative variety of the types of sounds.

I'm looking forward to the ceramic sounds. May I suggest the name 'Crucible' for Alchemy? Crucibles were usually porcelain furnaces that the ancient alchemists used to mix their products.

arachnaut wrote:Great to see this on part of KVR.

What I like most about Simon's great products are the incredible sound quality of the samples, and the creative variety of the types of sounds.

I'm looking forward to the ceramic sounds. May I suggest the name 'Crucible' for Alchemy? Crucibles were usually porcelain furnaces that the ancient alchemists used to mix their products.
Thank you Jim :) I love "Crucible" as a name for the ceramics soundset, I made a note and will ™ you when it comes to producing it...

Return to “patchpool”