Some Bugs!!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When i go to New / Default Sound there stand in the Oscilator Section Sine but its a Sawtooth.

Pls make the Mouse less sensitive with tune the knobs (i mean normal not with shift) its so difficult to turn 1 full octave.

Something is wrong with the Preset Browser,

i make presets then i go to presets fill in my details, artist name, preset name, what kind of preset Instrument Type, Attributes, and Music style.

Then i go to save as name the preset and ready, when i go to preset Browser and i want to filter the preset nothing stand here, only with no filter i found the preset, same with online upload all seems fine but i cant find my presets.

It will be good when i select a preset in the Browser then go to Presets and there stand all the info about the selected Preset.

We need a new Instrument Type called "Pluck"

An Option to delete your own Online Presets.

Pls Bulent look at this.

Thx

seedo wrote:When i go to New / Default Sound there stand in the Oscilator Section Sine but its a Sawtooth.

Pls make the Mouse less sensitive with tune the knobs (i mean normal not with shift) its so difficult to turn 1 full octave.
Reported both of these, hopefully they get fixed before the final release!

Ok I will halve the default resolution of the knobs. By the way, use mouse wheel for exact semitone increments, it is very useful.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Ok I will halve the default resolution of the knobs. By the way, use mouse wheel for exact semitone increments, it is very useful.
Will do!

Return to “KV331 Audio”