How do I load samples or SFZ files?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to be able to load WAVs or SFZ files into each layer without changing the existing effects or routing. Is that possible?

Also the browser needs a search feature.

+1 for search feature

digaldeman wrote:I want to be able to load WAVs or SFZ files into each layer without changing the existing effects or routing. Is that possible?
Well, you do that through the oscillators. Just right click on the osc waveform, and select your WAV/SFZ?

If what you mean is import WAVs/SFZs?

1. For single cycle wavs: Create a new directory under <sm root>\Resources\UserWaveforms and place the single cycle wavs here.

2. For SFZs: Create a new directory under <sm root>\Resources\UserSamples and place your SFZ+WAVs there.

I need to take a look at #2 though, UserSamples directory does not exist by default I guess.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I followed your directions and got it to see the single-cycle waveforms. It doesn't see the SFZs. I guess another feature request would be to allow users to specify a location in the Preferences so SM knows where to find our existing SFZs.

digaldeman wrote:I followed your directions and got it to see the single-cycle waveforms. It doesn't see the SFZs. I guess another feature request would be to allow users to specify a location in the Preferences so SM knows where to find our existing SFZs.
Just do this:

Open up <sm root>\Config\Config.txt

Add following line:

User SFZ Folder=<your folder path goes here>

and save!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”