Pads in SM 2.5

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been sorta freaking out at how nice the pads are in Synthmaster. :shock:

I have impOSCar, Wusikstation, OP-X Pro II, Z3TA+, and a few others, and it is right up there with the best of them.

I have also tried the demo versions of other synths like Zebra, Massive, etc., and I use to own Sylenth1, so I have heard/tried many different synths.

Of course it can do waaaaay more than just great pads, but just had to mention it. :)

Psst, you havent heard Xenox.AFL, Insigna yet :D
Last edited by kv331 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Psst, you havent heard Xenox.AFL, Insigna yet :D
Can't wait :party:

kv331 wrote:Psst, you havent heard Xenox.AFL, Insigna yet :D

...Just shut up already :)

SM2.5 does perfect pads, iv'e done some with the layers and some great Arps within them.. SM rocks for sure in all departments. Insigna's track is top notch too using Synthmaster.

Rob

Yes, I'm mostly interested in his patches right now.
Insigna seems like an aspiring new face, and I'm reaallly curious about his style.

rob_lee wrote:SM2.5 does perfect pads, iv'e done some with the layers and some great Arps within them.. SM rocks for sure in all departments. Insigna's track is top notch too using Synthmaster.

Rob
Rob, it will be great to hear your presets for SM, and Insigna's as well.

Like someone else mentioned here on KVR, maybe it should called SynthMonster, it's just got so much going for it. :) :hyper:

Examigan wrote: Like someone else mentioned here on KVR, maybe it should called SynthMonster, it's just got so much going for it. :) :hyper:
Hehe!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Examigan wrote:
rob_lee wrote:SM2.5 does perfect pads, iv'e done some with the layers and some great Arps within them.. SM rocks for sure in all departments. Insigna's track is top notch too using Synthmaster.

Rob

Like someone else mentioned here on KVR, maybe it should called SynthMonster, it's just got so much going for it. :) :hyper:
Thanks mate. Mine will be the last ones submitted late september, there are 400 of them. Iv'e stopped programming them until final release of SM till i see what's changed etc, saves me going over and adjusting stuff.. SynthMonster it surely is though.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
Examigan wrote:

Rob

Thanks mate. Mine will be the last ones submitted late september, there are 400 of them. Iv'e stopped programming them until final release of SM till i see what's changed etc, saves me going over and adjusting stuff.. SynthMonster it surely is though.

Rob
400!? Wow that's great news 8)

I think, 40 qualified (extraordinary) sounds better than 400 ordinary sounds. :!:
(Except commercial and music genre standards.)
EDM Producer //Sound designer // CG Artist from Istanbul
FacebookSoundcloud

insigna wrote:I think, 40 qualified (extraordinary) sounds better than 400 ordinary sounds. :!:
(Except commercial and music genre standards.)
I am waiting for yours too, of course :) The songs you wrote sound great!

Also, I really like this Bladerunner example to show how it can sound:
http://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster/ ... -cs80-lead

:)

Thank you Rob! I'm working on sounds polishing. But the future expansions better than my factory sounds. (SynthMaster nonstop evolving)
EDM Producer //Sound designer // CG Artist from Istanbul
FacebookSoundcloud

I dont know if Bulent is a perfectionist but I wish he would just release Synthmaster and just take a holiday for a few months . I mean that in a good way as to all your hard work.

If these new demo songs are anything to go by plus the proposed add ons from top sound designers like Rob Lee and Insigna then we are in for a wild ride.

I must say I am totally underwhelmed by a recent release of Zeta 2.

Hopefully if Bulent releases this sooner than later we may very well have a new sheriff in town.

Cheers

Return to “KV331 Audio”