Buy SM2.5 at Frantic-records - Free soundset of choice after purchase

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very cool Rob! I've had Synthmaster 2(2.5) for a while, there were quite a few bugs in the begining but I spent all of last night programing patches and I have to say that I'm seeing that you can get some serious sounds out of it.

It works a little different than most synths that I've used. One thing that threw me off at first was having to go through endless lists of waveforms to audition them until I found that almost every type of list can be scanned through with the mouse wheel. There are still a few things that I think could be improved but over all it's really a monster capable of sounds you can't get from another synth.

I think a good user manual could help other users get into this synth even more.

I'm contemplating doing a bank for it as well, which means I'll be working with nothing but this synth for quite some time.

Any cool tricks you've found that you feel like sharing?
Looking forward to your sound banks too :)
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

psylevation wrote:
I think a good user manual could help other users get into this synth even more.
Coming up at the end of the month!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
psylevation wrote:
Coming up at the end of the month!
Awesome! :tu:
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

psylevation wrote:

I'm contemplating doing a bank for it as well, which means I'll be working with nothing but this synth for quite some time.

Any cool tricks you've found that you feel like sharing?
Looking forward to your sound banks too :)
Hi mate,

Yes please do a bank for Synthmaster 2.5 :) It's all iv'e been working with aswell since March.. Iv'e stopped making the sounds until the final release *Bulent Knows :D * however the features of SM2.5 are just great IMO.
As for tricks etc, well im finding new stuff every day it's that good and at the price it's a NO BRAINER as they say, it's a new synth (2yrs or so in the making) but on release i think it has some great potential.. Put it this way.. I LOVE IT :-)

So do a bank or 3 for it :-)

Rob

Rob,

PM coming your way. I don't do outlook express of Frantic.

Cheers

randyandyvandaman wrote:Rob,

PM coming your way. I don't do outlook express of Frantic.

Cheers
Got PM mate :-)

Rob

All I can say is bring it on Rob! :love:
SoundsAndGear.com - news, tutorials, reviews, and videos.
MaschineTutorials.com - exclusive maschine tutorialmembership and user community.

I started working on my first bank for Synthmaster 2.5 :tu: Already getting some great sounds out of it, is there anything new coming that should make me postpone continuing to work on a patch bank right now?
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

psylevation wrote:I started working on my first bank for Synthmaster 2.5 :tu: Already getting some great sounds out of it, is there anything new coming that should make me postpone continuing to work on a patch bank right now?
No :D

Just look at the arpeggiator, it is very powerful now! Every step has now a hold + a 2nd volume parameter (it can be edited by pressing alt-click)
Works at KV331 Audio

The arp was already great! Thanks, I'll make sure to take adavantage of that in a few patches ;)
I'll continue to work on the bank, trying to finish it by mid to end of August!
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

Just forgot to mention: Arp steps have "slide" parameter as well, so in mono-legato mode, you can turn on/off slide (portamento) for each step, as in TB303
Works at KV331 Audio

Looks like some Acid sounds are in the works ;)
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

and here's another info: When slide happens, not only the pitch but also the note velocity slides, from previous to next value. So, by creating a velocity pattern for the arpeggiator,and modulating voice parameters with MIDI velocity, interesting effects/sequences can be created!
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “KV331 Audio”