Torch Electric Guitar Released!

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A day late, but worth the wait!
I'll get a YouTube demo of features posted in the next few days.
In the meantime, check out the User Guide.

Thank-you for your patience.
TC

I own your Acoustic Guitar Collection and I am interested in hearing audio samples of Torch before purchasing it. I live in China and Youtube is blocked here so cannot hear Torch by watching your video. Will you be posting audio samples on your website soon?

dvbssman wrote:I own your Acoustic Guitar Collection and I am interested in hearing audio samples of Torch before purchasing it. I live in China and Youtube is blocked here so cannot hear Torch by watching your video. Will you be posting audio samples on your website soon?
Yes, I will gladly post some audio examples tomorrow.
Thank-you for your interest. I had no idea about this issue, and I'll make sure that all video demos have mp3 audio versions.
Can you view a QuickTime movie if I upload it?

Best Regards,
TC

Thanks TC. I can view a QuickTime movie so that would be helpful. YouTube and all of the social networking sites are blocked in China. It is a frustrating issue especially for all the expats like myself living here.

Thanks for adding the mp3 and QT movies to your website. Great samples at a very fair price. I will purchase and download within 24 hours.

No problem at all!

Return to “Indiginus”