How to emulate hulusi?

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm curious, how do I emulate hulusi in the same way it is in the demo sample? I'm using an Axiom 61 midi controller with both pitch wheel and modulation, but I cannot get the keys to match the real thing. I'm excited about the hulusi as I've purchased it a few weeks ago and would like to ask any of you hulusi experts in this area. Logically speaking, this concept would seem to apply for all other Kong instruments as well. A big thanks to you guys. :)

Side note: I did try to move my pitch bend but that doesn't seem to be right at all. I want to be able to achieve the blend out of it. Otherwise, buying a hulusi and learn how to play it live will get me the result I want. What do you think? They're only around $80 or so.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. A few suggestions that might help:

1. There are two demo projects that contain MIDI files which can be studied to see how the realistic effects are achieved in real-life composition situations.

2. ChineeHulusi puts stress on our very unique way of applying the "pitch envelope" triggering technique. Try out some presets and see how the pitch-env triggering can be used for live-performance purposes.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Kong Audio”