Any updates? More GUI Features.

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking forward to more GUI features. Like inserting button images, faders, etc.

Thanks,
javila

Yes, all of these will be in 2.1 version. Maize Sampler 2.1 will have a GUI editor where you can design your player's user interface just by clicking. No more XML coding :)

You can get a preview version of 2.1 here:

public.me.com/cxhawk

But it's not completed yet.

Looking forward to this new GUI. I'm getting ready to produce some big libraries but I need to be able to control the layout and GUI. Do you have date for this new release?

Thanks,
Juan
caoxiang wrote:Yes, all of these will be in 2.1 version. Maize Sampler 2.1 will have a GUI editor where you can design your player's user interface just by clicking. No more XML coding :)

You can get a preview version of 2.1 here:

public.me.com/cxhawk

But it's not completed yet.

Any info about the release date for 2.1?

Any update on a proposed date for 2.1 and a completed 2.1 gui editor? I checked out the existing one and it's pretty cool. Will there be a delay, chorus or other effect other than just reverb?

Mike

This is a very exciting feature set - is it almost ready? I want to get moving with new products.

Mike

Any possible word on an ETA? When will a new beta be available for download? When I try to update, it says I have the most recent version.

It's been a while.

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Any possible word on an ETA? When will a new beta be available for download? When I try to update, it says I have the most recent version.

It's been a while.

Mike
I cannot promise, but I can say maybe in next month.

Not only GUI editor will be added, maize sampler 2 will also be 64bit compatible.

caoxiang wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Any possible word on an ETA? When will a new beta be available for download? When I try to update, it says I have the most recent version.

It's been a while.

Mike
I cannot promise, but I can say maybe in next month.

Not only GUI editor will be added, maize sampler 2 will also be 64bit compatible.
I look forward to it!!! Sounds great.

Mike

Hi,
I downloaded the trial version of Maze-sampler and I am very impressed.
The thing I am missing as well is GUI editor with complete freedom of layout (including user bitmaps for knobs, sliders etc.). Also i am missing a chorus effect.

If all this would be included I will certainly buy it!
André

AndreLubke wrote:Hi,
I downloaded the trial version of Maze-sampler and I am very impressed.
André
Typo, I mean MAIZE-sampler :)

If the Maize sampler would have a delay and an arpeggiator, it would be exactly what i need. But it's great anyway and I'm excited for future updates.

Return to “Maizesoft”