2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Just curious Andrew is there a crossgrade price for Aether if you buy Breeze?

I am curious Andrew as to how responsive your support team is. I have twice in the last month emailed you and have had no reply. Granted the first email was enquiring if you were planning on a sale as i simply can't afford to 250 ( or 200 for that matter ) on a single plugin. This may have come across as a rude question but i would have still at least expected an answer, even if it were along the lines of 'that is none of your business' :)

Could it be that you havnt received either of my emails?

Exhile wrote:I am curious Andrew as to how responsive your support team is.
Well, it is 4AM EST on the day of our product launch, I've been working since 9AM yesterday--the third time this week. And here I am to give an answer... And I have been here most of the day following the threads and trying to answer questions. Is that responsive? :)

Seriously, that's not meant to sound like a smart ass, but the bottom line is we try to be very responive, and I think most people here will attest to that. Check the previous Aether thread for our track record. You can't fake that.
Exhile wrote: I have twice in the last month emailed you and have had no reply. Granted the first email was enquiring if you were planning on a sale as i simply can't afford to 250 ( or 200 for that matter ) on a single plugin. This may have come across as a rude question but i would have still at least expected an answer, even if it were along the lines of 'that is none of your business' :)

Could it be that you havnt received either of my emails?
It is possible it was blocked. It is possible I responsed and my message to you was blocked. It is possible I missed it. Though more unlikely, it can happen.

I think I posted the sales info in the other thread, right? Basically: Aether $199.95. Breeze $99.95. Both + Preset Expansions $299.95. This pricing is active now until January 1, 2011.

...ok back to work now, though sleep seems like a nice idea too at the moment...

Peevy2000 wrote:Just curious Andrew is there a crossgrade price for Aether if you buy Breeze?
Yes there will probably be such a thing. We did not implement it yet, since there should not really be too many Breeze customers who do not have Aether yet since we only technically told Aether customers about it so far... the rest is "internet leakage"...

but I am sending out the full info before sleeping, so hopefully that is not much longer than another hour or two...

That is exactly why i was asking Andrew. It seems you have been on KVR and Gearslutz for the past 72 hours or so and hence i was very surprised to have not received any response. I'l just assume that it got lost somewhere along the way.

I'l keep testing and see what i come up with before the end of the sale :)

Our "support team" btw, is myself and Denis. We are the developers. You are talking to the guys who make the products and the decisions. We have no other support team at this point. But we enjoy interacting on a direct personal and public level with users in threads such as this one... It's fairly rare for developers to do this... (though it becomes more common, and there are other good examples certainly...)

Wow! Is there a Guinness record for the longest un-sleep-interrupted dev/support/promo session? You might qualify.

I have a non-urgent license transfer/registration question for you, when would be a good time to ask?
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Galbanum wrote:
Breeze wrote: PS: isn't there some unwritten KVR rule that says that if a Dev uses a KVRist's name as a product name, he gets the product for free?... :hihi:
Yes, you can have an NFR... really. send us an email.

Maybe you can make a demo song/clip or two in exchange....

seriously. send us an email.
It's a Christmas Miracle!! :shock:

PM sent and it'll be a pleasure to submit a demo track... I was half joking and half hoping: thanks Santalbanum! :D

Breeze

Breeze wrote:PM sent and it'll be a pleasure to submit a demo track... I was half joking and half hoping: thanks Santalbanum! :D

Breeze
Oh la la. A talking reverb. 8)

jensa wrote:Oh la la. A talking reverb. 8)
Yes, and apparently I have different skins, my gain is "freakin perfectly optimized", I can change my settings, I have a "pay for what you use" policy, and I'm a young prince. It's all really quite disturbing... :wheee:

Breeze wrote:
jensa wrote:Oh la la. A talking reverb. 8)
Yes, and apparently I have different skins, my gain is "freakin perfectly optimized", I can change my settings, I have a "pay for what you use" policy, and I'm a young prince. It's all really quite disturbing... :wheee:
LOL
:hihi:

I wish Loomer had been as generous when they lifted my screen name! Congratulations, Breeze! How does it feel to have a plugin with your namesake? :D
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Ok, perhaps the wrong thread but I guess its related; I have to ask, WHY should I get Aether when I already got AAR, Redline, EOS and blablabla? I just want to know what particularly makes Aether great. I got a bit more money on the Christmas paycheck than I expected, so 200 bucks is within reach :)

Chris Ihao wrote:Ok, perhaps the wrong thread but I guess its related; I have to ask, WHY should I get Aether when I already got AAR, Redline, EOS and blablabla? I just want to know what particularly makes Aether great. I got a bit more money on the Christmas paycheck than I expected, so 200 bucks is within reach :)
Demo it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

A.M. Gold wrote:
Galbanum wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:Damn, I need to change my screen name to Lexicon...

...or better yet, Bricasti. :hihi:
ya. :D

But you would have to do it before they used it...

It's only fair to him... I actually thought about this when we choose that name--strange as that may sound...
Well, I wouldn't feel bad, I ripped off a (at one time) fairly well known CD series here in the states that was sold via television ads. It had classic stuff like John Denver, the Carpenters, the Osmonds etc. on it. :)
Not to mention my upcoming plugin, ValhallaRayManzarek.

Sean Costello

Return to “Effects”