Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

I too would like a more streamlined way to take chords and split out voices to different tracks for Orchestral based writing. Are there any workarounds or tips on doing this?

I realize under Setting there is a way to select the “Default MIDI Out” which is great but I really need to go beyond this and have a way at the Track level to override it and have the same drop down list in the “Track View Properties”. This would override the default selection in the “Default MIDI Out” and give the user the ability to pick his own MIDI device at the Track level. I have many MIDI devices I need to talk to at the Track level. :hail:

Is there a configuration setting to allow midi notes to be resized from their left side by mouse dragging the left edge?

I have 2 requests.

1- The colors of notes are displayed based on chromatic scale. I mean all notes have individual colors based on their absolute value (not chords or scales). For example:

C --> Purple

C# --> Blue

D --> Green

D# --> Red

E --> Yellow

F --> Orange

F# --> Pink

G --> Black

G# --> White

A --> Brown

A# --> Gold

B --> Magenta

and they're not changed in different scales or chords. Only pitch dependent.

The other request is when I hold the playback indicator (a small pentagon mark) in the timeline bar, the whole note combinations below that indicator is sounded. Like FL Studio's playback button in the piano roll.

Thanks so much for this great piece of software.

Please add the chromatic scale color support. I need to colorize notes based on chromatic or any other scales.
Thanks!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”