piz source code now at Google Code

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The source code for all my MIDI plugins (pizmidi and Juce-based) is now available here:

http://code.google.com/p/pizmidi/
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

Wheheww!

Thanks Piz!
stay juicy!

damn terrrific. if was still into coding this would be my remedy for all my faulty plugins :hihi:

hey, piz -
any way you could create some extremely simple guide to building basic midi vsts in C++?
i've looked at your source code and there's a lot going on, probably mainly with the steinberg sdk that i just don't follow. i feel like i may have better luck if i could back up and see how it comes together rather than looking at the end product.

i don't want to take away from your time, though, so if instead you'd rather point me toward some other resource, i'd be quite happy.

nym
i am vocal about my opinions of the performance and ethics of developers and software companies

nym, not sure if you've checked VST source code archive ?
Its a really good starting/reference point.
I will be using this a lot in the new year ;)

Actually look here instead: musicDSP
stay juicy!

VST source code archive seems to be empty now. too bad... there isn't much specifically about VST at musicDSP.

i'm going to put up a simpler example with more comments, if not an actual tutorial.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

thanks, folks
at this point my interest is solely in midi plugins like piz's.
i'm doing a lot of midi controller building using arduino, but all the midi stuff comes in a library for arduino that simplifies it mightily.

thanks a bunch
i am vocal about my opinions of the performance and ethics of developers and software companies

Hi

IGNORE... JUST FOUND IT ALL!!

Just downloaded the files at googlecode but all I can find is the zip files with the dll's.

Starting to mess around with JUCE so keen to see how a few of these plugs are put together..

Is the source available somewhere?

Cheers
Mark

hudson_m4000 wrote:Is the source available somewhere?
You need to get a Subversion client to get it, using the command line shown on this page or using the GUI of the client.

The only one I've used is on Linux so can't give you a recommendation. In general, they are all as confusing as each other.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”