No presets in consequence !

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,
took advantage of the chrismas deal and bought consequence, however i cannot access the presets in the drop downs. looks like i have all the relevent files in the folders.
any ideas?
:?

cheers
d

Hi all,
no ideas...? :(
I have thesys, wow, robotrinic, artillery as part of my sugar bytes collection, so am ok at installing and setting up. All the above have presets except consequence !
ableton live 8.2 carillon PC.
Any help appr.
cheers
d
:)

P.S. looking fwd to the Consequence and Thesys updates SugarBytes team :D

Have a look in the manual on the bottom of page3 regarding locating the instuments folder ...

Regards, James

Hey James thanks for reply,
yeah I read that in the manual, it tells you where the presets are located in the folder etc, and I am sure upon install that consequence prompted me to point at the instruments folder, so all there and done, but still when I click on the presets arrow in the gui, I get nothing. Theres no option for me to access the folders. I dont get the option to look for the folders, theres simply nothing below the drop down arrow !!!!
any further help
Cheers
d

...just for some further clarification :)
I get all the instruments I through to III with the patches available, but nothing in the GLOBAL, SOUND, or SEQUENCE dropdowns !!
cheers again
d :)

IMO, I would re-install again

Q: Did you download 2 installers?

1. the program plus vst install
2. the instuments installer.

After installation, launch the program ... an automatic pop-up should greet you to locate the instuments folder.

Regards, James

Thanks again James.
yeah 2 installers, got the "locate instruments folder" prompt.
I do have the instruments and their patches, just no presets for GLOBAL, SOUND or SEQUENCE :(

dixie237 wrote:Thanks again James.
yeah 2 installers, got the "locate instruments folder" prompt.
I do have the instruments and their patches, just no presets for GLOBAL, SOUND or SEQUENCE :(
Hi Dixie, the Consequence presets should be in Applications/Sugar Bytes/Consequence/Content.

Maybe its a problem with the plist. Just delete the plist in
USER/Library/Preferences/com.sugar-bytes.Consequence.plist.
Then reinstall (only the software, not the instruments).

If the presets are not there, it might be a rights problem.

best
Rico

Thanks Rico,
will try that tomorrow :)

Cheers for reply

d :D

Thanks M.Rico, after deleting this plist pre, every things is all right! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Sugar Bytes”