Installing the AGC with StrumMaker III update

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Remember that the update contains only program data (.nki files) and a few additional samples. It relies on the original Acoustic Guitar Collection folder ("AGC 2010_3" if you had the last version) for samples.

Just drag the "AGC with StrumMaker III" folder from the update to your "AGC 2010_3 folder and everything should load fine.
In Kontakt's browser it should look like this:

Or, when the "Samples Missing" dialog box appears, select "Browse for Folder" and point it to your "AGC 2010_3" folder.
If, for some reason this doesn't work email me and let me know.

Thank-you,

TC
tc@indiginus.com

tcollins wrote:Remember that the update contains only program data (.nki files) and a few additional samples. It relies on the original Acoustic Guitar Collection folder ("AGC 2010_3" if you had the last version) for samples.
Hi, just curious...I have version 2...will the update give me everything that version 3 comes with now?

Thanks!
Terry @ Meathook Audio

tman2k (Meathook Audio) wrote:
tcollins wrote:Remember that the update contains only program data (.nki files) and a few additional samples. It relies on the original Acoustic Guitar Collection folder ("AGC 2010_3" if you had the last version) for samples.
Hi, just curious...I have version 2...will the update give me everything that version 3 comes with now?

Thanks!
Terry,

I'm not sure, but download the update and try. If not,email me with your original purchase data and I'll get you set up.

TC
tc@indiginus.com

Return to “Indiginus”