master of universe demo with only a master rack

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting song made..there are no racks except for the master rack
A song example of how to construct sounds for the tracks
There is the native sound and the custom sound side by side in the session modulair area (SMA)
On this way it is easy to get the desired sound because you can compare them quick (mute the audiowire) (more easy perhaps a switch with only one click ?)

I like the idea to use only one master rack
For working on this way i must use the content of the module, but that is not possible in Mulab on a fast way
I must copy and past them one for one.. from a existing module element in a demosong (i used some existing sounds as example)
I hope it will be possible to copy and paste for all elements in one operation from the module in the next versions of mulab?

Better is to "drag" the module elements from the deep editor to the modulair session area

When you work only with one masterrack in the session modulair aerea (SMA)than there is a sound and a effect (MUX)
I like to see a another symbol for a custom MUX
(The rom MUX's and selfmade MUX's have the same symbol)
Further i like to see a more userfriendly SMA that i new user can see immidiately that for not standard sound processing the MUX must be used
( Like "SOUNDPROCESSING WITH MUX")
And last a larger symbol for the module.

I made a testtrack from one of Taron his songs to demonstrate the making of the sound "piper" (the demo song from Taron is a sort of African tribal music demo in Mulab)

In the session modulair area there is a workflow for constructing the sound named piper with or without a rack

Without a rack.. piper sound constructing has the original sound in mysynth core (piper direct) and a piper effected sound and you can toggle between these two sounds

For hearing the 3 sounds ( piper direct,piper effected and piper(in rack) you must choose the one of the two targets ..mysynthcore or rack 1

http://www.zerospec.com/testmap/Example ... italis.zip

A picture of the modulair session area of the making of the pipersound
Via choose target you can listen to the piper sound in a rack or outside the rack

glad you like my routing ideas. i figured that the modular area found in mulab is one of my favorite parts about the program, so why not construct my song in there to show it off a little? :wink:

i made 2 copies of some tracks to mix direct and effected sources for the perfect mix of both worlds. squashing a drum mix and mixing that with the original just sounds good to my ears. im sure there is room for improvement but its a good starting point. makes a good demo.

boy that Taron is sure on the ball with his sound! he makes mulab sound good!

Return to “MUTOOLS”