Welcome to Kuassa support forum, feel free to ask here

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
KUASSA wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 pm Welcome to Official Kuassa Support Forum

Kuassa is a software company focusing on developing audio related products based in Bandung, Indonesia. Kuassa is founded on 2009 by Arie Ardiansyah of AradazAmp (http://aradaz.blogspot.com) along with his partners at InfiniteLabs Recording studio.

Our current products are Kuassa Amplifikation One, a Guitar Amp Modeling Suite emphasizing on immediate usability and tone building. Our other product is Kuassa Amplifikation Lite which is a free version of Kuassa Amplifikation One featuring single head-amp with built-in impulse loader.

So.. if you have any questions regarding technical related issues, bug report, feature suggestion, or any kind of topic related to Kuassa's product. Feel free to ask us here :)

We will also post announcements for new releases, updates, and other news here.

Regards,

Grahadea Kusuf
Kuassa, Inc.
Hi...Ive been trying to reach you by email for awhile now...
i bought two amp sims off you a few years ago...my Mac crashed that i had the licence saved to....now its been impossible to get the licence back for my new windows computer!!! HELP!!!! voegtle15@gmail.com (mailto:voegtle15@gmail.com) is the email address the licences were sent to.
Thanks

Return to “Kuassa”