Welcome to Kuassa support forum, feel free to ask here

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If we talking about suggestions I have one too. ;)
Would it be possible to show peak input value as a tooltip on input meter? And allow reset this value e.g. with clicking to the input meter? Something like this:

Thanks for the input and the suggestions!

Dimi

Hi Dimi,
your OD3603 Strat YT video (thank you for that) has been a reason why I have tried this efektor with my Matchlock. Must say it is really versatile OD, sounds very nice and definitely stay in my radar.
If I may suggest one thing for improvement I think it would be perfect to add extra push/boost button there or generally something for getting more saturated sound (especially for MAD and PRO types). I have temporarily "solved" this with adding AXP CharBooster in front of OD3603 and this combination beats everything I have tried till now.

Hello :) You can use the input gain to push the saturation even further.
Without changing the character of the pedals.

Best regards Dimi

you can also use the volume pedal in +6/+12 mode in 360 to achieve the same thing. since you're using Matchlock anyway, using it inside 360 opens up so many possibilities...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Thanks guys, you have both right. I thought the input gain must be always green and even didn't touch it, tough night ;)

Don't touch your interface gain, keep it green. :) Use the plug-in input gain or the volume module in a360.

Sure, I understood that already from your first reply (it is obvious even for me) ;)

I see that some of my Kuassa products dont have the latest version/update.
So I was searching for any changelog information.
Is there anything on the website? (I didnt see)
I downloaded the new versions, but they dont provide a changelog or txt file.

I love kuassa-best sims out IMO. I asked if you were going to do a roland jazz chorus amp but then I just clicked a few presets in 360 and I now see it isn't needed so I'm editing this post...carry on lol

I have Vermillion and several FX purchased. I want to use them in 360 but I keep getting the noise every 40 seconds. How to stop this?

Solved: This was user error. I had unknowingly loaded a IR in the Cab Modeler that wasn't part of Vermillion. When you make a selection of the IR in the Cab Modeler, it's not clear at first that the IR is in Demo mode UNTIL you click the mic selection, then all mics are clearly maked 'Demo'. Sorry for the confusion.
Answer The Call
While You Still Hear It All
Cause Nobody Will If You Won't. DT

Any chance of ever getting the Quad IR loader from Amplifikation 360 as a stand alone plugin?

SO I just bought a bundle from dontcrack.com which I included 5 amps and 11 effects. Was pleasantly surprised to see that there was actually a load more included when I redeemed the license.

It didn't take long for me to go from very happy to extremely peeved off. All the licences have now gone from my member area in Kuassa's site without any explanation. There's now a button inviting me to buy the thing I thought I'd just purchased for a lot more money instead. I haven't had a refund, any kind of explanation, nada.

What. The. F. is. Going. On?

Meester Smeeeth wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:39 pm SO I just bought a bundle from dontcrack.com which I included 5 amps and 11 effects. Was pleasantly surprised to see that there was actually a load more included when I redeemed the license.

It didn't take long for me to go from very happy to extremely peeved off. All the licences have now gone from my member area in Kuassa's site without any explanation. There's now a button inviting me to buy the thing I thought I'd just purchased for a lot more money instead. I haven't had a refund, any kind of explanation, nada.

What. The. F. is. Going. On?
This must be some kind of mistake. You should contact support.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Edit. Don’t Crack have taken full responsibility for the whole thing, they mistakenly priced the bundle incorrectly and apparently asked Kuassa to invalidate licenses they sold at the wrong price.

So Kuassa are not at fault for any of this palava. Don’t crack have since made things right as much as can be expected, so it’s all good there too.

We can all be friends again now (:

Return to “Kuassa”