Not working properly!

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I create a demo instrument with 2 groups using demo version: 2.05. Every time I select group number 2 and save demo project in Sonar 8 when I open the file back group 1 is layered with group 2.
Please mind you that I have group 1 and group 2 Manual select by user.

2) If I have the same 2 groups change to key switch it does the same it layers group 1 and 2 when only 2 was selected by the time I save the file in Sonar. Key Switch will not work until I manually change the instrument to another then back.

This is a big problem because I was considering have an instrument with multiple groups but if people working on a specific group, save his project and come back and that group is layered with the first group we got a problem.

Is there a fix to this? Also would be possible to open previous Maize .ms2 in newer versions?

Thanks,
J

2.06 is coming soon to solve this problem.

javila wrote:Hi!

I create a demo instrument with 2 groups using demo version: 2.05. Every time I select group number 2 and save demo project in Sonar 8 when I open the file back group 1 is layered with group 2.

2) If I have the same 2 groups change to key switch it does the same it layers group 1 and 2 when only 2 was selected by the time I save the file in Sonar. Key Switch will not work until I manually change the instrument to another then back.

This is a big problem because I was considering have an instrument with multiple groups but if people working on a specific group, save his project and come back and that group is layered with the first group we got a problem.

Is there a fix to this? Also would be possible to open previous Maize .ms2 in newer versions?

Thanks,
J
I think I fixed it. Please check out the pre-release version here:

http://public.me.com/cxhawk

caoxiang wrote:

Thanks,
J

2.06 Version crashes when it tries to find audio file and I hit cancel to stop searching for audio files. It would be great if it could have a "Cancel All" audio file search.

I will test it more and I would let you know of any other bugs or errors.

one more thing: is it possible to have those assigned keys for key switch have a different color so the user know exactly which keys to press?

Keep the good work!

javila wrote:
caoxiang wrote:

Thanks,
J

2.06 Version crashes when it tries to find audio file and I hit cancel to stop searching for audio files. It would be great if it could have a "Cancel All" audio file search.

I will test it more and I would let you know of any other bugs or errors.

one more thing: is it possible to have those assigned keys for key switch have a different color so the user know exactly which keys to press?

Keep the good work!
I think if you cancel 3 audio files, it won't ask you anymore assuming you "cancel all". You can send bugs to my email, I check there more frequently. cxhawk[at]gmail.com

Return to “Maizesoft”