Get ready for a new Infinite Player Group Buy...

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tomorrow we're going to launch a new group buy for Infinite Player libraries. Over 30 new or updated Sonic Reality downloadable Kontakt sound sets including new Kapsules, new updated Konstruction Paks, new updated Drum Masters 2 Multitrack Kits and Groove Packs and if the group buy hits the higher numbers we'll include some free bonus packs including previously unreleased sounds from Ken Scott, groove tastes from EpiK DrumS - A Ken Scott Collection, some special effects from Cinema Sessions and FX Tron plus more!

It's just around the horizon. More details coming.

Something wonderful is going to happen. ;)

I hope it isn't a new sample library of "A Bicycle Built for Two"....

Odieman wrote:I hope it isn't a new sample library of "A Bicycle Built for Two"....
How did you guess?

HAL whispered in my ear...

interesting
Nobody's a nobody...

I need a leak. 8)

I'll jump in for everything except loops and drum kits - depending on the entry price, of course. :D

$99. and you get to pick right off the bat 5 items including Infinite Player if you don't already have it. If you do then the 5th item can be another library. It includes newly updated Kapsules as well as 4 new Kapsules and a variety of other cool sounds for Kontakt.

Squids wrote:$99. and you get to pick right off the bat 5 items including Infinite Player if you don't already have it. If you do then the 5th item can be another library. It includes newly updated Kapsules as well as 4 new Kapsules and a variety of other cool sounds for Kontakt.
Great news...

As I already own a few Kapsules, as long as there are 5 that I don't have, I'll be signing up on day one... :)

Wait. Let me get this right? Did you say "Group Buy?" :wink:

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Wait. Let me get this right? Did you say "Group Buy?" :wink:
Sure did!

I'm in! :D

Squids wrote:Something wonderful is going to happen. ;)
Quoting the character of David Bowman from the movie 2010 are we?

I was part of the recent IkMedia SampleTank group buy, and must say that I am very interested in this one since I already own a few Infinite Player libraries.

Can anyone give feedback on using loops in Kontakt vs SampleTank? Also I would always be interested in high quality acoustic libraries as well.

:love:

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”