MU.LAB 3.1 test

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

M-Audio always had buggy drivers.
I heard good things about sound quality and got myself a M-Audio Audiophile 192. To that one I owe sooooo many blue screens :cry:

Sound is not bad, but when I have 2 applications using soundcard it's crash almost always.
Deadly combinations Mu.Lab + Skype, Mu.Lab + EWQL Symphonic + any internet browser, FL + EWQL Symphonic + any internet browser, EWQL Symphonic standalone + any internet browser. All of those are instant crash (blue screen and sometimes restart or just staying with blue screen and making a awful noise).

The only solution to M-Audio problems might be getting another soundcard :D

I agree with pljones, typical connections would be available without having to go deep into a wiring routing schema. For unique connections, you then have the option to go to the Session Modular Area. Right click on any track and you have for both audio and midi, output dropdown menu for the select enabled audio device. Options would be: mono, stereo, left, right. The user would not have to deal with the recorder component nor with pin out connections.

Despite the Youtube tutorial, the connection for hooking up stereo outs had me confused.

Return to “MUTOOLS”