New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4fmb wrote:Squids, could you say something about how these Tank Titles relate or don't relate to our old Sample Tank libraries, capsules, expansion packs, scripts, etc.? Between previous group buys and additional purchases, I have a ton of the old titles. Some titles on offer here are clearly new, but is there a way of knowing which similar sounding titles might have significant new content, so as to make our choosing easier? Remembering how that earlier GB took off, I suspect there's quite a lot of us in this boat!
FWIW, if you go to the GB page and scroll down, you can click on icons for all of the paks included in this GB and then "Read More" to learn what is in the paks:
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... nsiontank2

I think all of the loop paks are ReTank versions of the 15 RAW paks which most of use long time eSoundz customers are familiar with.

For those of us who have taken part in many Group Buys and bought other eSoundz stuff over the years, there is bound to be some content overlap in some of the paks.
Somewhere in the background zedd

zedd wrote:
4fmb wrote:Squids, could you say something about how these Tank Titles relate or don't relate to our old Sample Tank libraries, capsules, expansion packs, scripts, etc.? Between previous group buys and additional purchases, I have a ton of the old titles. Some titles on offer here are clearly new, but is there a way of knowing which similar sounding titles might have significant new content, so as to make our choosing easier? Remembering how that earlier GB took off, I suspect there's quite a lot of us in this boat!
FWIW, if you go to the GB page and scroll down, you can click on icons for all of the paks included in this GB and then "Read More" to learn what is in the paks:

I think all of the loop paks are ReTank versions of the 15 RAW paks which most of use long time eSoundz customers are familiar with.

For those of us who have taken part in many Group Buys and bought other eSoundz stuff over the years, there is bound to be some content overlap in some of the paks.
The loop titles are based on the ReTank ones we did. However, many of them are quite different, particularly the ones that have "Menu Map" Construction Kits. Those were never released before and they're really cool... worth getting some of the same loops again just to have that... well, maybe not at FULL price but at 3 for 1? Maybe more for 1? Sure... might as well.

Anyway, sorry for the delay in those sound lists. I think we'll post our own but IK is actually going to post them. Then you can really compare - if you're one of those sound junkies who has been a part of many esoundz ST group buys!!!! It should be fairly obvious if it is something you have already but we'll help as much as we can to differentiate. Also a bunch of videos are being posted. I will link to them as we have them.

Last edited by Squids on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinda new to points, currently have some jampoints. Is this correct: jampoints can be used if you buy from IK, epointz if you buy from esoundz?
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!

p356 wrote:Kinda new to points, currently have some jampoints. Is this correct: jampoints can be used if you buy from IK, epointz if you buy from esoundz?
Correct.

alogie wrote:
Analyst69 wrote:
alogie wrote:I'm probably being really dense here....
I bought the group buy yesterday, and the My Orders section of esoundz says that the order is complete.
I haven't received an email from IK or eSoundz, and the only thing in the "My Downloads" section is a PDF file with "Serial Number" where I would expect the real serial number to be.
Am I missing something?
+1

I have the same PDF. I assume that we need to wait for a serial to be put into our download page manually, but would be keen for confirmation that this is the case.

Cheers
Still not seeing an Xpansion Tank serial in my downloads section... :roll:
Took half a day here for the serial to appear so I guess it is a manual process. Check your esoundz account again, in my case the order status had changed from New to Completed.
Downloading the first expansion now :love:
--
/sami

Wazriel09 wrote: One more thing if somebody can help, In the Sampletank player if I click on the "LOAD" tab and try to load an instrument I get a "PART ONE/TWO: INSTRUMENT NOT FOUND" error. Have I done something wrong or do those sounds not exist with this purchase? I can load sounds from the packs that I downloaded in the browser (SampleTank 2 XT Sounds, World Instruments Collection, Cinematik Collection, SampleArp Solo) but not from the LOAD tab above the red window...
That [LOAD] drop-down list is for Combis (combinations of multiple Instruments). I recall that the ST2 install installs all the standard Combi presets - but those combi presets reference sounds in the complete ST2 XL library. So you are not missing anything. OF course, you can save your own combis referencing the instruments / grooves that you have.

You can
a) purchase the ST2 XL Library (I think eSoundz offers it)
b) move the Combi presets out of their folder (they are in C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5\Presets here); you could put them in a /XL sub-folder or somewhere-else

There is probably a Reset_combi or Init (can't remember the name) that you might want to keep (or create your own); this removes all Instruments from the slots.

HTH
Last edited by DarkStar on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hey thanks a bunch DarkStar :-)

Squids wrote:
zedd wrote:

The loop titles are based on the ReTank ones we did. However, many of them are quite different, particularly the ones that have "Menu Map" Construction Kits. Those were never released before and they're really cool... worth getting some of the same loops again just to have that... well, maybe not at FULL price but at 3 for 1? Maybe more for 1? Sure... might as well.

Anyway, sorry for the delay in those sound lists. I think we'll post our own but IK is actually going to post them. Then you can really compare - if you're one of those sound junkies who has been a part of many esoundz ST group buys!!!! It should be fairly obvious if it is something you have already but we'll help as much as we can to differentiate. Also a bunch of videos are being posted. I will link to them as we have them.
Thanks both Zedd and Squids! I will check out icons, lists and videos (thanks for the youtube links, Squids) and I'm sure that will help a lot.
Cubase Pro, Logic, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, DSP Quattro, Zynaptiq Triumph / MacPro, MacBook Pro, Dell Precision T7910, TC Electronic, Audient, Apogee, UAD

Squids wrote:
p356 wrote:Kinda new to points, currently have some jampoints. Is this correct: jampoints can be used if you buy from IK, epointz if you buy from esoundz?
Correct.
Squids,

Can we use epointz on this GB?

Thanks,
G

Not Squids but ...
Over in the Martketplace thread, Squids wrote:You can't. But you CAN earn them when purchasing the group buy. Which by the way is here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

saminurmela wrote:
alogie wrote:
Analyst69 wrote:
alogie wrote:I'm probably being really dense here....
I bought the group buy yesterday, and the My Orders section of esoundz says that the order is complete.
I haven't received an email from IK or eSoundz, and the only thing in the "My Downloads" section is a PDF file with "Serial Number" where I would expect the real serial number to be.
Am I missing something?
+1

I have the same PDF. I assume that we need to wait for a serial to be put into our download page manually, but would be keen for confirmation that this is the case.

Cheers
Still not seeing an Xpansion Tank serial in my downloads section... :roll:
Took half a day here for the serial to appear so I guess it is a manual process. Check your esoundz account again, in my case the order status had changed from New to Completed.
Downloading the first expansion now :love:
--
/sami
I keep looking...
Obviously shouldn't have ordered the fried calamari for dinner.... :D
Alistair

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals will work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

DarkStar wrote:Not Squids but ...
Over in the Martketplace thread, Squids wrote:You can't. But you CAN earn them when purchasing the group buy. Which by the way is here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR
Thanks DarkStar!

G

Here are some new videos demonstrations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHEI5JrKhIw Cinematik Collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ71x6UI8tY Piano Collection 2, Symphony Strings 2 & Acoustic Guitar Collection.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”