New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I might be turning into a Group Buy Junkie. This deal seems pretty cool.

I am not in any way an experienced "electronic" musician. I do like the idea of this for adding to my guitar oriented music but obviously need to learn a bit about how it works.

I just got my first Midi Controller keyboard and really like it and think it will open up a lot of musical possibilities. This seems to be a logical move now to make the most of my controller (given I am mostly just using it with the USD Group buy drums and any free synths I had at the moment).

My son is a B-Boy interested in composing his own music to go with choreographed dance routines(I just can't convince him of the merits of headbanging to Metal :( ). He has no composing experience. Can anyone tell me if this would be easy for him to learn to use? Does SampleTank include some sort of arranging functionality for the loops or would he still need to do that in a DAW (which would be Reaper in this house)?

I did a bit of reading about it, but without trying it, I'm not sure if it is the right thing. As it is, I do think I will be buying two copies but would love any advice about the capabilities of the software.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm probably being really dense here....
I bought the group buy yesterday, and the My Orders section of esoundz says that the order is complete.
I haven't received an email from IK or eSoundz, and the only thing in the "My Downloads" section is a PDF file with "Serial Number" where I would expect the real serial number to be.
Am I missing something?
Alistair

Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy for SampleTank 2 XT HAS REACHED 3 for 1!

30 NEW Xpansion Tank 2 Libraries for SampleTank
Available in a Group Buy until May 31st!

NOW YOU GET 3 FOR 1 PLUS an EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM LIBRARY*
For Only $49.95
PLUS you get the fully Xpandable SampleTank 2 XT with 1 GB of sounds FREE!
When 1500 users join in, the Group Buy increases to 4 FOR 1!

Click here to join on esoundz and our *exclusive extra sounds in our traditional "Raise the Deal" offer is ONE GIGABYTE of sounds for SampleTank - most of which have never been released before! It includes some advanced multisampled instruments as well as menu map song construction grooves and more! The extra exclusive pack is ONLY available to those that join on esoundz but even if you already joined through IK - don't worry! Just join again. With 30 titles to choice from you can join multiple times and just pick more titles. A great way to get this EXCLUSIVE EXTRA "Wild Card" title and have even more for your money.

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR

The extra exclusive WILD CARD "Raise the Deal" pack will be downloadable from you esoundz user area by the end of this month!

Can you please confirm the following...
eSoundz wrote:Acoustic Guitar Collection 2
Multi-sampled Acoustic Guitar Instruments
Company: Sonic Reality
Type: Multisamples

Reaching deep into the Sonic Reality Vault, this Xpansion title combines the acoustic guitars of the classic "Guitar Collection" title with Sonic Reality's "Acoustic Guitar Capsule" for the ultimate library of playable acoustic guitar multisamples. With over 1 gigabyte of inspiring 6 and 12 string acoustic guitars including samples of Taylor®, Larivee®, Martin® and more, Acoustic Guitar Collection 2 is an incredible value for any keyboardist, songwriter or producer looking to recreate realistic acoustic guitar tracks with MIDI.

Size: 1.17 GB
Number of Sounds: 51 Sample based sounds (parent)
118 Preset sounds (child)
By choosing this title, we will be getting the entire "Acoustic Guitar Capsule" in addition to the classic Guitar collection? Somehow, I never managed to pick up the Acoustic Guitar Capsules, after all these years. Just want a confirmation that all of it is included in this collection.

Thanks. :-)
Somewhere in the background zedd

alogie wrote:I'm probably being really dense here....
I bought the group buy yesterday, and the My Orders section of esoundz says that the order is complete.
I haven't received an email from IK or eSoundz, and the only thing in the "My Downloads" section is a PDF file with "Serial Number" where I would expect the real serial number to be.
Am I missing something?
+1

I have the same PDF. I assume that we need to wait for a serial to be put into our download page manually, but would be keen for confirmation that this is the case.

Cheers

zedd wrote:Can you please confirm the following...
eSoundz wrote:Acoustic Guitar Collection 2
Multi-sampled Acoustic Guitar Instruments
Company: Sonic Reality
Type: Multisamples

Reaching deep into the Sonic Reality Vault, this Xpansion title combines the acoustic guitars of the classic "Guitar Collection" title with Sonic Reality's "Acoustic Guitar Capsule" for the ultimate library of playable acoustic guitar multisamples. With over 1 gigabyte of inspiring 6 and 12 string acoustic guitars including samples of Taylor®, Larivee®, Martin® and more, Acoustic Guitar Collection 2 is an incredible value for any keyboardist, songwriter or producer looking to recreate realistic acoustic guitar tracks with MIDI.

Size: 1.17 GB
Number of Sounds: 51 Sample based sounds (parent)
118 Preset sounds (child)
By choosing this title, we will be getting the entire "Acoustic Guitar Capsule" in addition to the classic Guitar collection? Somehow, I never managed to pick up the Acoustic Guitar Capsules, after all these years. Just want a confirmation that all of it is included in this collection.

Thanks. :-)
Yes, all of the samples from the Acoustic Guitar Capsule + the acoustic guitars of the original Guitar Collection are what make up this title. A nice round up of acoustic guitars! There are some real gems in that one. Some stuff is so-so but some stuff is stellar so it really is a nice one.

The L'arrivee is still one of the favorite acoustic guitar samples I own.

Chester Desmond wrote:The L'arrivee is still one of the favorite acoustic guitar samples I own.
Yeah, that's one of my favorites too. The bend up one is particularly fun to play and don't forget about the squeaks and slides on the bottom.

Another question... with the Bass Collection 2 and the Guitar Collection 2, etc., is it easy to tell which presets are from the original Collections and which one come from the Capsules? Are they in different folders?

I have the original collections, and would only want to install the stuff I don't have from the Capsules.

Looks like a great deal, for sure, and an opportunity to get a whole bunch of new ST instruments! Can never have too many! ;-)
Squids wrote:
Chester Desmond wrote:The L'arrivee is still one of the favorite acoustic guitar samples I own.
Yeah, that's one of my favorites too. The bend up one is particularly fun to play and don't forget about the squeaks and slides on the bottom.
Yeah! I believe I have that one from a special Christmas Capsule disc I got a few years back. I like it too!

Analyst69 wrote:
Am I missing something?
+1

I have the same PDF. I assume that we need to wait for a serial to be put into our download page manually, but would be keen for confirmation that this is the case.

Cheers
Still not seeing an Xpansion Tank serial in my downloads section... :roll:
Alistair

alogie wrote:
Analyst69 wrote:
Am I missing something?
+1

Cheers
This Group Buy goes until the end of May... I kind of have the feeling that we shouldn't be expecting our serial numbers for a little while yet. Not until sometime during May at the earliest (or until it hits 4-for-1 status)... unless Squids reports differently.

zedd wrote:
alogie wrote:
Analyst69 wrote:
Am I missing something?
+1

Cheers
This Group Buy goes until the end of May... I kind of have the feeling that we shouldn't be expecting our serial numbers for a little while yet. Not until sometime during May at the earliest (or until it hits 4-for-1 status)... unless Squids reports differently.
Ohhhh. I thought people were already receiving them... :oops:
Alistair

Hey All,

I have already joined this group buy through the IK site, and was bummed when I saw that esoundz were going to offer extras! ;-)

So if I join again and already have the SampleTank player and the Sample Tank 2 XT Sounds, how does that work for me because I don't need another player do I, or duplicate XT Sounds? In terms of sounds, while I now have three libraries to choose from (four including XT Sounds), would joining again bump that up to another three for me or can I choose five more - the three that I earn through joining plus one instead of the player plus one instead of the SampleTank 2 XT?

One more thing if somebody can help, In the Sampletank player if I click on the "LOAD" tab and try to load an instrument I get a "PART ONE/TWO: INSTRUMENT NOT FOUND" error. Have I done something wrong or do those sounds not exist with this purchase? I can load sounds from the packs that I downloaded in the browser (SampleTank 2 XT Sounds, World Instruments Collection, Cinematik Collection, SampleArp Solo) but not from the LOAD tab above the red window...

I just got the two Drum Group Buys and they are just phenomenal!!! You'll probably see me join this through esoundz as well...

Thanks for any help :-)
Warwick.

alogie wrote:
zedd wrote:
alogie wrote:
Analyst69 wrote:
Am I missing something?
+1

Cheers
Ohhhh. I thought people were already receiving them... :oops:
I now have mine. I have no idea at all how to use something like SampleTank (this is all new to me...not previously an electronic instrumentalist), but I am having awesome fun with it so far.

I do have some instruction reading ahead of me I think.

Sounds like another great, great Group Buy!

Squids, could you say something about how these Tank Titles relate or don't relate to our old Sample Tank libraries, capsules, expansion packs, scripts, etc.? Between previous group buys and additional purchases, I have a ton of the old titles. Some titles on offer here are clearly new, but is there a way of knowing which similar sounding titles might have significant new content, so as to make our choosing easier? Remembering how that earlier GB took off, I suspect there's quite a lot of us in this boat!

Thanks!!
Cubase Pro, Logic, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, DSP Quattro, Zynaptiq Triumph / MacPro, MacBook Pro, Dell Precision T7910, TC Electronic, Audient, Apogee, UAD

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”