Are the DS vst´s made with Soundquest infinity ???

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sorry if you considered it a quiete personal question, i just saw some synths made by dash synthesis that i think they were build with the soundquest infinity(solina, maybe). Just would like to know if you still use it in your current releases.
I just would like to make me an idea about the possibilities of that software.

keep on with your good work.

best regards, Diego

Hi Diego

actually no VST plugin we released was made with
Infinity,
the "Solina" synth and others we did in the past
were made with Infinity, but they were just ensembles
which needed Infinity installed on your PC to run as VST, just like the ensembles for Reaktor.

We tried to bundle the Infinity engine with the patches,
just like Synth Edit does, but the result
was not stable enough, so we switched to the classic
C++ programming language, all Dash VST plugins are
coded in C++ and assembler now.

About Infinity possibilities, they are huge anyway,
you can build both audio and MIDI ensembles and then load them in your VST host with the Infinity VST player, which is a VST plugin that loads Infinity ensembles to run them as standard VST plugin,
just you must always have Infinity installed.

Like they said on TV: thanks for the question, <grin>

Thanks for the reply!. i´ve been trying the infinity, and yeah, after export some exemples in vst format , just couln´t load them in the vst host after uninstall infinity :( , i think it´s the most negative point of it, cause for the rest i liked a lot the possibilities it brings, specially concerning to the graphics.
i´d wish they add this option in some of the next updates, as if you could save your work as an independent vst, like synthedit do, i think it should make the infinty a much better builder.

i will continue with synthedit who´s great anyway, and also start to exploring the sdk, althought i just know some little sentences of c/c++ :help:
thanks a lot for the information, best wishes.

Return to “NUSofting”