New Freepack at Hollow Sun....

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I have just taken some time out from my other engagements and the Novachord to make available some cracking new Bass Station samples which my old mate, Dan McCullough, has very kindly donated to HS and the community.

Available in Kontakt 3, Akai S5/6000 and Alesis Fusion formats.

A brief audio demo of just a few of the sounds chosen at random HERE. Nothing special, just a taster.

Get them HERE ... you won't regret it.

Enjoy!!!

Cheers,

Steve

You are just flat-out amazing, Steve! Thanks!

OK: This may have already been asked over in the Fusion forum (it's been a while for me):

How about a FUSION version of the Novachord?

You *know* that a lot of the Fusion community would buy it (including me)....we owe you, bigtime, Steve! :D

-goldenanalog

Have no fear - there will be a Fusion version of the Novachord.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks a lot for the samples!

hollowsun wrote:Have no fear - there will be a Fusion version of the Novachord.

Cheers,

Steve
Tank-you, tank-you, tank-you, Steve! :tu:

Wouldn't it be funny if the Fusion ended up being the ultimate Novachord emulator?

After all, wiff all those engines on board, just imagine all the combinations...WOW! :shock:

Maybe eventually, a side-by-side video comparison of the Fusion with the original? Might breathe some new life/interest in perhaps Alesis's finest keyboard?

Alesis Fusion, the 'Rodney Dangerfield' of keyboard workstations...

http://www.rodney.com/home/home.asp

-goldenanalog

I am sorry but there seems to be a problem with my server and downloads appear to be dog slow. My apologies for that.

I am on the case and hope to have it resolved soon.

More news as I get it.

Cheers,

Steve

Novachord + Fusion. That is almost reason enough to buy alone.

Speaking of Reason???

:)

The Freepack download is a lot faster now.

Been some to-ing and fro-ing with my web host but more importantly, spoken to someone who used to be with them...

They offer an unlimited bandwidth service which is great but nothing comes for free in practice - if another company set up a bandwidth intensive site (like, for example, a pron video streaming emporium!) and they are put on the same server as my place, the bandwidth is shared and I suffer! :?

That seems quite logical and would explain why my site suddenly slowed some time on Thursday morning - some bandwidth intensive site went live then!

Anyway, it's faster now. Not as fast as it used to be but good enough to get these sounds in a reasonable time.

Give it another go and enjoy!

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Steve

Return to “Hollow Sun”