Vaz feature requests

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I came up with a new idea today. A wide ribbon-controller wich you can connect to whatever you want. Play same fretless bass! Use the mouse or your fingers (touchscreen).

That would be really nice!

Cheers,
Kire

I'd like to add my voice to a request for long LFO cycles and envelope times. Ideally, I'd like LFOs and envelopes that cycled over serveral minutes.

Oh - just saw the reply about time synched LFOs, will try that. What about long envs though?

Thanks

ASch

The recent Slope module can get to pretty long times using external CV to extend beyond the manual limit.

Martin

might seem kind of trivial...but could we get more skin color options for the modules and buttons and sliders?
James Johnson
www.james-johnson.net

In song mode, have the sequencers display which song step they are currently playing.

An option to turn off the faux wooden end cheeks in the synth (etc) windows - they look pretty, but they take up too much room.

And yes, I'd still like to have reaaaly slow LFOs. And/Or... and yes, I know I can do this next idea with control values in a sequencer, but how about the ability to draw a control envelope, with the option for a looong time base, and have that envelope applied to a parameter?

Andreas

- 2 mono input to stereo out
- 4 mono input to stereo out

would be nice to be able to not have to load a large 8 in mixer in order to achieve stereo out with pan options...

on that note...assign a modular control to the pan knobs in the mixer would be nice
James Johnson
www.james-johnson.net

I do wish Vaz was able to replace modules whilst keeping the routing, I know modules arent equivalent but it could mostly work and would help.

I'd like the possibility to disable step advancement when note-entry mode(ctrl+n) is enabled in the sequencer. This would make it possible to gang the sliders and use a keyboard to alter the pitch of the sequencer as it plays.

Mart.

James Johnson: can you suggest full front panel specs for smaller mono to stereo modules please?

Kingtubby: have you tried the performance MIDI modes?

MadGav wrote: Kingtubby: have you tried the performance MIDI modes?
Thanks :) - somehow I'd missed that feature, but it's just what I was looking for.

I'd be interested in more grain density & grain shape options for the Granular module. Also "Solo" buttons in the main mixer.

Winston: solo on the mixer is blatantly missing, I'll put it on the wish list.

The granular osc is built to have density 1, more like a kind of timestretch. Polyphony tricks might allow different integer densities? Variable density would require a whole new module I think, ideas welcome ;)

MadGav wrote:James Johnson: can you suggest full front panel specs for smaller mono to stereo modules please?
same exact specs and panel layout as the current 8:2 mixer just smaller versions. Everything else is well covered by the other mixer modules. Just looking for lower overhead and smaller footprint.

Thanks!
James Johnson
www.james-johnson.net

Winstontaneous wrote:I'd be interested in more grain density & grain shape options for the Granular module.
+1 :)
James Johnson
www.james-johnson.net

MadGav wrote:Winston: solo on the mixer is blatantly missing, I'll put it on the wish list.

The granular osc is built to have density 1, more like a kind of timestretch. Polyphony tricks might allow different integer densities? Variable density would require a whole new module I think, ideas welcome ;)
If you want higher grain densities, (as gav said) just up the polyphony. i often go mono/unison, a bunch of voices, then you can use the voicecount module to give differing parameters (grain length/ pitch/ position/ etc) to each individual voice.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

Return to “VAZ Synths”