Vaz feature requests

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That would do the trick, but how would you implement that in the plugin format?

Surely it would be easier for you to extend the FX plugin to have more inputs and outputs?

Kevin

THAT. SOUNDS. AWESOME!

Even though I don't have anything to use that feature with. :(

Buy some analogue modules... 2012 is the year of Analogue!

Would be in addition to a many-io effect.

MadGav wrote:If I was speculating wildly... it might be nice to have a "voice input" module which would route a group of hardware inputs to each voice of a patch and a corresponding "voice output" module. Would make polyphonic integration of a bank of analogue filters a snap :D
Are we talking about a kind of "inserts" like on a mixer ?
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

MadGav wrote:Would be in addition to a many-io effect.
That would be great!

So instead of using live input and effect(sub output). We could use Voice in and Voice Out.

Would you be able to add a voice select parameter?

I'm thinking you would select the first output and the total outputs used. Then voices would map to each output. So if polyphony and total outputs were the same each voice would have it's own output. Would hopefully allow the poly unison voice groups to mix to the same output too.

Now that would be awesome... hadn't thought about poly unison ;-)

Carry on like this and I might end up selling my Andromeda A6 and Virus TI

could you also add a subout module under routing?

id still love to see a frequency to cv module - you could feed in any sound, and it would calculate the frequency, and output a cv value (to drive an oscillator).
Also, id still love a grain retrig/ sync on the granular, that would effectively let you use it as a tuned scanning wavetable.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

Return to “VAZ Synths”