GROUP BUY: Ocean Way & Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drum Bundle!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Leave it to the pros boy, I've killed more threads that you could ever dream about. The real prince of internet boredom.

We have moved this party here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

See you there!.

The thread is not dead, but I think it may nearing the end of its long and distinguished life.

DarkStar's New Page News:
This thread and forum is best for discussion about the product and features, how it works etc, not for reporting download, installation or usage issues.
  • Please don't post "I haven't got my "X" yet. What should I do?"
    The answer is the same: email support or directly to allen:
    allen <<at>>esoundz <<dot>> com
  • If you find an issue that you think others may have too or you know the solution, post it in this thread:
    Drum Masters & OWD Community Support Thread
  • And look through the Vital Info thread too:
    Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy VITAL INFO THREAD
    -----
  • You can still purchase Ultimate Studio Drums, but you had better act very fast.
    Here is the link. And don't forget to refer someone!

Reverend Rhythm wrote:The thread is not dead, but I think it may nearing the end of its long and distinguished life.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and yes....i have way too much time on my hands :D

I don't think this thread should close until the remaining issues are resolved. I know of a few. And SquidiMidi would be nice to have as well.

The one issue that is still bugging me and which is discussed on the community support thread is about the Premier mutli kit, when you haven't got the Gretsch kit. It looks the solution to the problem can only come from eSoundz, but they have been MIA due to NAMM.

tropicalontour wrote: The one issue that is still bugging me and which is discussed on the community support thread is about the Premier mutli kit, when you haven't got the Gretsch kit. It looks the solution to the problem can only come from eSoundz, but they have been MIA due to NAMM.
The reference issue with the Premier Multitrack kit has be resolved even while we were at NAMM. We'll have an email sent out tomorrow but if you redownload it or if you just get the patch update from the download section of www.sonicreality.com that will solve that.

SquidiMidi is still delayed as it has to be redone now but we'll have it ready in about a week.

Outstanding!

Hi,

Just a reminder that the OddGrooves upgrade offer expires today, Jan 22.

To recap, ALL OddGrooves products (over 7000 advanced MIDI grooves in lots of different formats, including I-MAP) for the very, very low price of 79 usd (plus VAT for EU citizens).

Last chance to get it at this low price!

Grab it right here:

http://www.oddgrooves.com/GB_upgrade.html

Cheers,
Per

oddgrooves wrote:Hi,

Just a reminder that the OddGrooves upgrade offer expires today, Jan 22.

To recap, ALL OddGrooves products (over 7000 advanced MIDI grooves in lots of different formats, including I-MAP) for the very, very low price of 79 usd (plus VAT for EU citizens).

Last chance to get it at this low price!

Grab it right here:

http://www.oddgrooves.com/GB_upgrade.html

Cheers,
Per
Hi Per..
I have been trying to purchase your midi grooves.. and have been trying to reach the checkout stage.. but it just freezes up on me... hope i don't miss this offer.. any help would be appreciated..

thanks... paul...

We have something REALLY special to offer ONLY those that joined the Group Buy or bought Ultimate Studio Drums bundle afterward. I think you're going to like it. More news on that coming really soon.

Yes, SquidiMidi is being reworked for the new iMap and will be even better. Sounds amazing actually. But there's something else. It's 2010 so something WONDERFUL is going to happen. ;) More news on Monday.

Squids wrote:We have something REALLY special to offer ONLY those that joined the Group Buy or bought Ultimate Studio Drums bundle afterward. I think you're going to like it. More news on that coming really soon.

Yes, SquidiMidi is being reworked for the new iMap and will be even better. Sounds amazing actually. But there's something else. It's 2010 so something WONDERFUL is going to happen. ;) More news on Monday.
Cool!!... can't wait... this group buy has been a blast..
Amazing products and it's been a lot of fun too..

I missed out on this GB as I was on razor's edge (cashwise). Can the squidimidi be purchased separately after?
Edwin James Lynch (aka "Objectman")
Dead Eddy | Day Job | Follow Me

objectman - the group buy itself is over but the complete package is still available for purchase at the final price. Get it before it's gone forever:

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=gbrss
- madhatter (on esoundz)

Nabbed it. Last at the finish line probably! I usually keep my credit card topped right up - but for this I was happy to go into the "borrowing zone". :lol:
Edwin James Lynch (aka "Objectman")
Dead Eddy | Day Job | Follow Me

objectman wrote:Nabbed it. Last at the finish line probably! I usually keep my credit card topped right up - but for this I was happy to go into the "borrowing zone". :lol:
You just made it. On Monday we're sending out a newsletter letting esoundz customers know that this is the LAST week to get that deal.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”