Previous version

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Sean,

I just installed the new version and it seems that it is regarded as a new plug-in in live 8.0.5. Problem is that (since they have the same names) in so doing I overwrote the old version which, of course, I've used extensively in several tracks. Since some of these are 'hero' sounds, this has had the rather unfortunate result that these tracks are now missing a great big part of their reason for being. Would it be possible to get the original version you released?

Thanks in advance

s.

How long ago did you download the code? And is this the VST, AU, Win or OS X?

I haven't been archiving the old versions very well, but I found some older deliveries that I can post. Let me know what version you are looking for.

Sean Costello

win vst - I downloaded it about a month ago. Thanks very much

I have only found two versions of the Windows VST code. One is the current code, dated 9/02/2009, which has the low cut and high cut parameters. The other one does not have low cut and high cut parameters, and can be downloaded here:

http://www.valhalladsp.com/plugins/Vaha ... _16_09.zip

Let me know if this fixes your issues.

Regards,

Sean Costello

Sorted, thanks very much. Which is a relief since it turns out I've used it on a significant part in every single one of my last 8 projects, all of which are in some ways off completion.

It's a really excellent plug-in - it imparts an otherworldy quality to almost everything I've tried running through it - and one I would happily pay for (perhaps gui + tempo-sync => paid version).

suthnear wrote:Sorted, thanks very much. Which is a relief since it turns out I've used it on a significant part in every single one of my last 8 projects, all of which are in some ways off completion.

It's a really excellent plug-in - it imparts an otherworldy quality to almost everything I've tried running through it - and one I would happily pay for (perhaps gui + tempo-sync => paid version).
GUI + tempo-sync = free version. I'll even be eating some money on it, to pay for the GUI license I am using.

I'll have things for sale in the future, though. The first taste is free. ;)

Sean Costello

Excellent.

Hi Sean

Same thing here. Been using freqecho in a couple of tracks and since updating it to 1.1, Cubase doesn't recognize the plugin as the same one anymore in these projects.

I'm using CUbase 5.1.1 on osx 10.5.8. any chance you have the old beta for osx vst somewhere ? it would be nice if you could post it so that at least i can see which settings i used.

love eos btw, this is probably the reverb i've used the most in my entire production career i think :)

thanks for your time,

charles

The old VST code for OSX can be downloaded at

http://www.valhalladsp.com/plugins/Valh ... ST_OSX.zip

thanks a lot Sean ! much much much appreciated! :)

charles

No problem! If anyone else needs a previous version that isn't listed above, just let me know.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”