Setting up Artillery in Reaper ... looks good, but no sound

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Artillery is making me feel like an idiot. I've tried to get the demo to run in Reaper, but I can't get it to produce a single sound. I'm using it as a midi-controlled fx insert, the meters show me that it's receiving audio, but no sound comes out. I must be doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it could be. Maybe this head cold I've got is preventing me from thinking clearly....

Any suggestions? I've never had this kind of trouble with any other effect (including The Finger, nudge nudge).

burp er bump...

If there's anyone out there who can help... I'd greatly appreciate it! :help:

are you hearing the sound that you are running through it?

If you turn off the effect can you hear the sound on the track?

dusted william wrote:are you hearing the sound that you are running through it?

If you turn off the effect can you hear the sound on the track?
Hi, and thanks for taking the time to reply.

That's a definite "yes". Everything "seems" to be working (envelope follower, the output meter is registering), but no sound.

Well, my first post was correct... I AM an idiot! The Artillery Demo has been sitting on my HD for over two months... forgot all about it, until this recent sale came up, then tried it again. There is no sound because of the blasted demo limitation! Duh!
:dog:
Reading helps, sometimes. Hopefully somebody else will benefit from the immense wisdom I've gained from this experience.

Thread closed. :P

Return to “Sugar Bytes”