Sugar Bytes is giving you the HAND: Artillery2 at half-price!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'll take fixed pre-configured signal flow with similar effects, from a respected and reliable and generous developer over excessive CPU usage and limited functionality (no reaktor here) any day of the week.

it's artillery2 for me. i've been wanting it for a long while and after a few hours play last morning before work i'm not the least bit dissatisfied.

of course i /am/ a sugarbytes fanboy, :)

Sugar Bytes wrote:The vowel filter is based on WOW and is pretty strong and versatile. Ever tried the Comb filter? A monstermouth. So...maybe its better to make your own picture of Artillery, personally I find his words a bit unfair ;)
Not unfair, just honest :wink:

Maybe re-work it for version 3? Make it better and stronger. :)

Sugar Bytes wrote:You can change the Vowels with keytracking..aint that cool? High resonance is good for strong vowels while low resonance still gives you soft vowels when using the 4pole bandpass. But I dont wanna start a fight :)
No, it won't start a fight at all. Like I said I've only had it for a day. Did'nt know about the changing vowels with key tracking. :D Could you elaborate more on this please? Will try the bandpass filter. Don't be afraid to suggest different ways to achieve better vowel effects. I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions. :)
Sugar Bytes wrote:Some other tips: Play the Ring-Deluxe pitch or the Tonal Delay pitch with the keys...amazing! Play the loopsize on the keyboard. Tried the Steplooper? That one is really effective to sqeeze new beats out of anything.

I like tips, they DO help. The Tonal Delay effect is teh awesome, definately! The key board track of loop size IS cool. Have NOT tried the steplooper, will try. Thanx. :)

The vocoder def needs to be better though. Not dramatic enough. All in all I'm very happy with my Sugarbytes purchase. :) Lemme know if effectrix goes 50% off I'll buy RIGHT NOW!!!!

Later
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

vstjunkie; keytracking can be applied on nearly any artillery2 effect/parameter.. this is one of the points of artillery2 :)

rtm :)

grymmjack wrote:vstjunkie; keytracking can be applied on nearly any artillery2 effect/parameter.. this is one of the points of artillery2 :)
yeah, I've messed with the key tracking feature and it is truly great!
grymmjack wrote:rtm :)
I have. Not everything though(you know, too busy messing with my new pluggie :hihi: )

Thanx Gryme :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

What about us pre-sale Artillery 2 owners? Why do we get left out of this deal :?:

+1 to Effectix 50% off for pre-sale Artillery 2 owners :!:

Thanks, James

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi Giorgio,

Artillery needs no swing, because when you loop a
swinged part, it will still swing. Also you can start the effects at swinged (or any other) timing with keys or notes in a midi track. ;)

There is a key quantize feature on board.

A Mix Envelope with Attack and Release is on board.

Use Artillery on a bus to apply it to a quasi-master.

best
Rico

but , if artillery reloops a part in a 1/16 speed ,that reloop does have to be swinged. as its just one note being repeated right ?

about the bus,

i cant get it,

i added artillery to a bus, then sent it all the channels .

but then , the bus its a audio channel it has no midi input.

can someone explain step by steo how to ?

thanx!

How to get MIDI should be explained in the manual:

Insert Artillery as a Midi controlled FX (can be found among the Audio Instruments). Then use the Sidechain Input (upper right corner of the plugin frame) to route audio to Artillery. A Bus will appear there as well.

Regarding the Swing: When you loop a swinged note, it will always keep swinging. If you would swing the looper itself, the loop becomes shorter and shorter and runs out of time quickly. Please just try it, you will see that the looper works perfectly on swinged material. You also have the possibility to start the looper at swinged timing, so it runs in the same offset as the swinged notes.

best
Rico

Sugar Bytes wrote:
Effectrix has less effects (14), but some effects which Artillery does not have. It's using an internal sequencer, the keyboard (or midi track) can be used to change patterns.

Best
Rico
Hi I am interested in what these are.. truthfully I all I really want is a software that will do turntable type/dj effects, that is scratching etc.....

which one is the one for me?
thanks
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bump
sound sculptist

Return to “Sugar Bytes”