Sugar Bytes is giving you the HAND: Artillery2 at half-price!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Folks,

Sugar Bytes, the inventors of the Effect Keyboard, give you the
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get Artillery2 at half the price!

Artillery2 Features at a glance:

-28 Effects included, like Looper, Vocoder, Delays, Filters etc
-FX can be freely mapped across the keyboard and played with MIDI notes
-Free signalflow with up to 128 effects in chain, multiple use of effects allowed
-Complete modulation section for each FX parameter (turns Looper into Scratcher etc...)
-The perfect Live Tool
-The perfect Sound Design Tool
-Available in Audio Units and VST plugin format

Take the chance until November 1st and grab your Artillery2 for only 79€ / 99$ !

More about Artillery2

Go Shopping!

Your Sugar Bytes Team

I'm wondering, what are some of the highlights that make Artillery2 a better or different choice than The Finger?

Thanks guys!

Quickly said, more effects, more flexibility, better usability, less cpu usage, and the points above...

;)

Just one hint: The internal AMP effect can be turned into a noisegate, sequenced gate, compressor, auto pan, just by using the modulators ;)

Best
Rico

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Also, are the effects routed into each other by order of key-press?

Would be nice to see WOW for half the price too! :)

I've been playing with my Artillery2 CM and it is indeed pretty awesome. And now that it's half price(and IMO should be the REGULAR price) i'll seriously consider this. :)

TBH, I have'nt demo'd Effectrix so, what's the difference between Effectrix and Artillery2? And if I get Artillery2 is the upgrade to 3 free or payed? thx Sugarbytes
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Just a quick question :

In two words : What are the differences between Artillery 2 and Effectrix ( I found both Videos quite impressive :tu: :) )

Or in other words : Could I do (almost .... ) everything Effectrix does with Artillery 2 ?

Quite tempted :oops:

Thanks

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

With Artillery (28 Effects) you can play the effects with your keyboard and sequence them with a midi track for example.

Effectrix has less effects (14), but some effects which Artillery does not have. It's using an internal sequencer, the keyboard (or midi track) can be used to change patterns.

My Tip: Get both and enjoy the automatic 5% quantity discount ;)

Best
Rico

Artillery and Effectrix are definitely a powerhouse combination :tu:

Sugar Bytes wrote:With Artillery (28 Effects) you can play the effects with your keyboard and sequence them with a midi track for example.

Effectrix has less effects (14), but some effects which Artillery does not have. It's using an internal sequencer, the keyboard (or midi track) can be used to change patterns.

My Tip: Get both and enjoy the automatic 5% quantity discount ;)

Best
Rico
Or you could combine them together into to one plugin and call it "Artillery 3: super mega ultra stupid crazy awesome edition" :shock:

What effects is Artillery2 missing from Effectrix?

VSTJuNkiE wrote:I've been playing with my Artillery2 CM and it is indeed pretty awesome. And now that it's half price(and IMO should be the REGULAR price) i'll seriously consider this. :)

TBH, I have'nt demo'd Effectrix so, what's the difference between Effectrix and Artillery2? And if I get Artillery2 is the upgrade to 3 free or payed? thx Sugarbytes
Hey, you can still use your Artillery2CM code to get a 25% discount on Artillery. I just picked it up for $74 :).

rlahalla wrote:Artillery and Effectrix are definitely a powerhouse combination :tu:
I'm sure it is. But, if I have dblue Glitch do I really need Effectrix?

bendedavis wrote:Hey, you can still use your Artillery2CM code to get a 25% discount on Artillery. I just picked it up for $74 :).
:-o Oh snap!!

I had NO idea. Sweeet!! Def gonna pick this up then. :D

Good lookin' out bendedavis. :hug:

bendedavis wrote:you can still use your Artillery2CM code to get a 25% discount on Artillery. I just picked it up for $74 :).
Nice timing, but now the code is disabled ;)

Loved the thread title! :lol:

Sorry for off topic :oops:

Return to “Sugar Bytes”