Artillery 2 vs. The Finger

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use Ableton Live every now and again for both live performance and Djing (though Traktor will always have my heart and soul) and this is really rather pointless. Even from an entirely creative point of view. Anyone who has ever heard a fresh-from-bedroom DJ performing on CDs or Laptops will have experienced the plastering of each and every song and mix with effects that every audience will be bored to death with by repeat number 3.

I personally cannot genuinely justify this as a viable option anywhere.

You ever though of using either as a glitch producer for studio use. You could take the best stuff and apply further processing.

I suppose. But in regards to glitch processing I always have done it manually. I prefer that level of control.

I don't know... I like Native Instruments as a brand. But I don't think I will even bother trying the demo for this.

markkooper wrote:I suppose. But in regards to glitch processing I always have done it manually. I prefer that level of control.

I don't know... I like Native Instruments as a brand. But I don't think I will even bother trying the demo for this.
If you'd care to share, I'm curious as to how you get your glitches. How long does it take you to get he desired results?
I read the SoundOnSound review of Artillery2 and the reviewer expressed exactly why I want that plug.

"And as the review period wore on, I found myself turning to Artillery2 more and more often in a conventional music-production context, not because it sounds especially unique, but because it enabled me to do things that would have taken four or five times as long using other plug-ins. For example, where similar material recurs several times in a project, Artillery2 makes it child's play to apply different effects each time and add much-needed variety."

jetzt, wo ich pleite bin ... bastard! :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

Well shoot me a link and I'll check it out. :) I went tot the one in your sig, and all I saw was Enchoir.

I'm not one to look for shortcuts. I prefer control over my audio and I prefer not to rely on plug-ins for petty things like that. I personally find no use for this. But if it works for you then good luck.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”