Demo download issue

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure as my internet has been flakey yesterday and today with jerkiness playing audio files, but

Using Google Chrome the Aspect demo would not download??, I had to load IE to download, which then choked on the download as well, and I got an error.... I am running windows vista...

Installer Integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More info at: http://nsis.sf.net.NSIS_ERROR

Thanks in advance, James

Hate to say it, but I think your internet connection is at fault here! I've just downloaded the Aspect evaluation for Windows, and it both downloaded and installed just fine.

If it helps, the md5 of setup.exe should be 5954e4d3037d450b23605dfc43f1f7da, and the file should be 6043127 bytes.

Let me know if you are still having problems with my server and I'll see if I can get the demo to you some other way (email, perhaps?)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Must have been some glitch in my internet connection. Got it to work a few hours later. Thanks for looking into this.

James

Return to “Loomer”