New book w/Sample Library and Presets: My Fusion Secrets

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends and customers,

although it is no product for VST I will post the news though as it includes a sample library and perhaps here are some Alesis Fusion owners though.

My Fusion Secrets
written by Fusion expert Klaus P. Rausch

The new book "My Fusion Secrets" written by sounddesigner and Fusion expert
Klaus P. Rausch is available!

Here are the details:

- spiral-binding book, 120 pages
- 150 MB sample library with 30 Program presets
- additional soundbank with 50 Program presets

The book is a hugely useful know how transfer and unveils countless tipps and tricks how to get the most out of your Fusion:

- Create custom sounds even if you never before programmed any presets
- Import new samples and organize them with ease
- Perfect controller assignment for a better performance and cooler sounds
- How to work efficiently with VA, FM, PM
- Comprehensive internet resource list every Fusion owner must have
- Data handling tipps and trouble shooting
- Quick editing
- Working with Grand Piano multisamples
- Tipps for the effects processors
- Making perfect pad sounds
- The magical tricks box
- Utilities and useful software
- The Drums
- Arpeggiator
and much more.

The price for the spiral-binding book including the sample library and presets soundbanks is only Euro 39.00 plus shipping (overseas: Euro 12.00, Euroland Euro 8.00). The sample library and presets soundbanks are download products (optional CD).

It is written in english language and in Klaus P. Rausch's own write. The first 100 copies are limited signature edition even with your name on the title.

Product page: www.backintimerecords.de/bitr022.htm

See also Klaus' posting in the Fusion Club Forum where he is talking about the new book!

Further details:

- English language. Klaus is german, but did it in his own write in english.

- The book content is 120 pages, comes with a 150 MB sample library with multisamples, some of them are especially designed and produced for the Fusion and never before released in an other data format and includes a 30 Program presets soundbank. Additionally there is a 50 Program presets soundbank and here you find sounds every songwriter would like to have. If I need THE pad, then it is there, if I need THE bass, then it is there, etc.

- The first 100 copies is a limited edition with my signature on it and your name is on the title too. It is a kind of serial number like this: 009/100.

Klaus P. Rausch about his book:

"The book is not another owner's manual and before you read "My Fusion Secrets" you should have read the Fusion manual once at least. In general the focus is totally sound-related and considers data handling, do not expect any step-by-step guide for the sequencer or anything like that. You can read the book again and again and you don't need to start on page one and read it until the end. You can open it at any page and get inspired and try out the described things with your Fusion, think about it and read the same text passage again a couple of weeks later and suddenly you will have a brandnew idea what you could do then.

As many Fusion owners know everything started with my contribution of sounds for the factory ROM Program presets back in 2005. It was a challenge for me although I am doing sounddesign since many years. You will find all details about my personal Fusion story in the book editorial. Then I did my own Fusion presets and used them for the CD album "The more you know" (Milo's Craving), where I worked as executive producer and keyboard player. I liked the Fusion sound, actually I do still today, and I thought that there were so many new Presets in my personal soundbank that I could market them. This bank is the "Fusion Presets by kpr" a 3 bank set with 384 sounds and it was the beginning of a longer list of soundbanks and sample libraries I released since then. I never had such a plan in the first place, it simply happened step by step and besides my own fun creating them it is you who appreciated and bought them.

I also got a lot of emails where Fusionists asked a lot of questions. Someday I thought that it would be great to unveil some of my secrets how I am doing Fusion sounds and sample libraries. Consider that I did over 3.000 Presets for the Fusion and of course there are a couple of special tricks to make them sound so, well, cool. So I decided to write down many of my ideas, tricks, concepts, organization details, etc. etc. and make this available for all Fusion owners to get you the chance to make the most out of your Fusion. To get more out of it for your music."

Return to “Back In Time Records”