Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:52 pm Best Service Easter discount is also down from last year... $5 off $50, $10 off $100, $20 off $200, different code for each one. Instead of telling us the codes it's an "Easter egg hunt" through their website. Well if they really wanted to force us to do that they'd make the codes unique (which they could do by requiring us to log in first), so it would be great if somebody would post them here....
Found over at VI Control:

"#BUNNY5, #EGG10, #CHICK20

They are always to be found in the BestService tabpages like "about"."

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-5518345

I see Steinberg has a new bundle of plugins through 3rd parties on your account page (in the Vouchers section) if you own Cubase 13.

PolyMAX, Wasted Space, Melodyne Essential, Fosfat, Guitar Rig 7 LE, etc..

You can get "The Wayford Everything Bundle" (https://wayford.gumroad.com/l/everythingbundle2024) for free if you buy anything from my buy/sell page.

viewtopic.php?p=8826419#p8826419

No ending of promo. This is permanent.

ChamomileShark wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:19 pm I see Cubase is 30% off. I seem to remember previous years it's been 40% off.
I believe you're correct. I was hoping this sale would be better. :?

The good thing of the sale is that updates are also discounted (they not always are) and that the educational version is discounted too, this never happened AFAIK
Examigan wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm
ChamomileShark wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:19 pm I see Cubase is 30% off. I seem to remember previous years it's been 40% off.

Project wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:02 pm The good thing of the sale is that updates are also discounted (they not always are) and that the educational version is discounted too, this never happened AFAIK
Examigan wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm
Yes, 40%, see here.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AudioProductio ... rict_sr=on

Hello, who here has a Plugin Alliance $50 or $75 voucher that they don't plan on using? I have some license transfer fees to pay for some plugins, but the $25 vouchers now have a $40 minimum instead of a $32 minimum because they became greedy.

EDIT: Thank you jezjez for the code! Means a lot.

Hans25 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 pm Softube Model 84 $49 through March 31th with code: ADOREMODEL84
https://www.softube.com/model-84-polyphonic-synthesizer
Good deal, great synth.

KRK Classic - 8" Studio Monitor (EACH) 220V £119.00
https://www.andertons.co.uk/krk-classic ... d_source=1
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Why can't I get UAD's first purchase discount if I have never bought anything from them? Well, the good thing is I didn't really have 200$ regardless. But the Studio...ugh anyway. Their support doesn't answer either, no reply.

wayford wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 pm Why can't I get UAD's first purchase discount if I have never bought anything from them? Well, the good thing is I didn't really have 200$ regardless. But the Studio...ugh anyway. Their support doesn't answer either, no reply.
Because you can't even get discounts if you have bought from them before: they value their plugins at 1 to 2 EUR / plugin. It's what they offered me as a "discount" for owning plugins to complete a bundle.

I love some of their stuff (like Ravel and the Century Tube Channel Strip) but that's just ridiculous and I won't invest in them further...

Too bad, really...
Check out my OSC (One Synth Challenge) entries and more Logic Pro sequences on SoundCloud and YouTube.

cdbaksu wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 pm
wayford wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 pm Why can't I get UAD's first purchase discount if I have never bought anything from them? Well, the good thing is I didn't really have 200$ regardless. But the Studio...ugh anyway. Their support doesn't answer either, no reply.
Because you can't even get discounts if you have bought from them before: they value their plugins at 1 to 2 EUR / plugin. It's what they offered me as a "discount" for owning plugins to complete a bundle.

I love some of their stuff (like Ravel and the Century Tube Channel Strip) but that's just ridiculous and I won't invest in them further...

Too bad, really...
My problem is I've genuinely haven't bought a single thing from them. Nothing. At all. And a 39$ difference is a lot in my current situation.

At least I got Drew's (on reddit and on twitter) stamp of approval on my skins, so at least something.
Last edited by wayford on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wayford wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 pm
cdbaksu wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 pm

Too bad, really...
My problem is I've genuinely haven't bought a single thing from them. Nothing. At all. And a 39$ difference is a lot in my current situation.

At least I got Drew's (on reddit and on twitter) stamp of approval on my skins, so at least something.
Besides the really good piano (one of the best I've ever played), there's not really much to get from them that you can't find from other plugin developers. You'd be better off spending the $39 on the market here or on knob - that's how upset I am at UAD :lol:

The "freebies" are really nice, LA-2A, PolyMAX, but everything else is not really worth investing in IMO.
Check out my OSC (One Synth Challenge) entries and more Logic Pro sequences on SoundCloud and YouTube.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm
Hans25 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 pm Softube Model 84 $49 through March 31th with code: ADOREMODEL84
https://www.softube.com/model-84-polyphonic-synthesizer
Good deal, great synth.
Yes! :) When I bought it the deal I had was a bit less, but that's still a good price.

Yes, I think I bought it when it was $39. The recent $19 Model 82 deal, too.

btw, where are all the people slinging TAL-Sampler after the Black Friday pricing SNAFU? I need a cheap TAL-Sampler!!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”