Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know if VSL typically have a sale around Xmas time? I’m looking to buy their Special Edition Bundle, which is close to 2k. Is it wishful thinking in hoping they have a drastic discount on that at some point? What about EastWest?

frank1985 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:55 am What about EastWest?
EastWest has a very big sale coming up, bigger than their normal sales. I think the last time they had prices this low was around this time last year.

DELETED, wrong place...

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 am Performance Samples looks to be having a pre-Black Friday sale of ~30-50% off... everything?

https://performancesamples.com/
Oceania for $79. I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen it that low.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:12 pm
vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 am Performance Samples looks to be having a pre-Black Friday sale of ~30-50% off... everything?

https://performancesamples.com/
Oceania for $79. I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen it that low.
Yeah, that’s as low as it’s ever been.

frank1985 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:55 am Does anyone know if VSL typically have a sale around Xmas time? I’m looking to buy their Special Edition Bundle, which is close to 2k. Is it wishful thinking in hoping they have a drastic discount on that at some point? What about EastWest?
VSL have sales every month, usually between 20-30% on select products, so keep an eye out. IMO the EastWest composer cloud is the place to start, as it’s an inexpensive in to orchestral (and much much more) samples.

Will we see Steinberg Absolute 4 or Halion 6 on sale Black Friday, or any time soon ?
HM

anyone tried this helloween sale from soundmasters:

https://soundmasters.org/product/hallow ... V0gThqFloc

HM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:35 pm Will we see Steinberg Absolute 4 or Halion 6 on sale Black Friday, or any time soon ?
No idea about BF, but Halion was half price in August along with a hell of a lot of other Steinberg products.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I don't think Steinberg does Black Friday. They do Christmas though.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:35 am
HM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:35 pm Will we see Steinberg Absolute 4 or Halion 6 on sale Black Friday, or any time soon ?
No idea about BF, but Halion was half price in August along with a hell of a lot of other Steinberg products.
shidostrife wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:09 am I don't think Steinberg does Black Friday. They do Christmas though.
I also doub't we will see a 50 pct offer on Halion, and the same few other VST's exactly as the one we just saw in August

But there is sometimes a heavy reduction on the Absolute-bundle also, just I dont remember what time in the year they use to do these
HM

They haven't done a sale on the Absolute bundle in over a year.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

shidostrife wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:09 am I don't think Steinberg does Black Friday. They do Christmas though.
They do sometimes. I checked my history, they had 60% off last year, Halion, Wavelab and a few VSTs.
The 2018 Steinberg Black Friday sale offers a huge 60% off HALion 6, HALion Symphonic Orchestra, The Grand 3 and updates/upgrades to WaveLab Pro and WaveLab Elements*. You can also save up to 50% on Cubasis and the available in-app purchases in the Apple App Store.

Take advantage of this great offer by entering the below coupon code at checkout for the desktop apps or by visiting the App Store. This offer is only valid from November 23 to November 30, 2018.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:12 pm
They do sometimes. I checked my history, they had 60% off last year, Halion, Wavelab and a few VSTs.
The 2018 Steinberg Black Friday sale offers a huge 60% off HALion 6, HALion Symphonic Orchestra, The Grand 3 and updates/upgrades to WaveLab Pro and WaveLab Elements*. You can also save up to 50% on Cubasis and the available in-app purchases in the Apple App Store.

Take advantage of this great offer by entering the below coupon code at checkout for the desktop apps or by visiting the App Store. This offer is only valid from November 23 to November 30, 2018.
Thanks for the correction!

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:52 am 90% OFF: Sampletekk Black and White Piano Bundle

For only $39.80 (instead of $398), get Sampletekk’s Black and White Piano bundle
Nice. Sampletekk’s pianos are in those famous Nord keyboards.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”