Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, is the Townsend Sphere modelling mic likely to go on a Black Friday sale? Has it happened before (can't find anything)? Or any other big sales?

dzilizzi wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:09 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am E-Instruments eBass - Complete Bundle
Free For A Limited Time - (Offer ends Nov 22 @ 11:59 PM)
Requires Studio One 3 Prime, Artist or Professional
Thanks! I would have missed this.
I have Studio one version 2 (I think it's called Producer) and I was still able to get this. Good to have in my Presonus account for the day that I upgrade Studio One to V4 or above
Play it by ear

Heads up KVRers!
After a few back and forth emails with Heavyocity to donate my NFR license, they have generously donated a serial for me to pass on to the SECONDHAND Auction.

EnGee should be posting it soon, and as it's just a few days to the end of the auction, hope that everyone can find the time and money to bid on this product.

Heavyocity DM-307 (Retail is $299.00) So someone can really get a great deal on this while helping out the planet.

Many thanks to Heavyocity!

I see all Polyverse stuff now on sale (-25%), interesting it will be in jrr's ?
Want to grab Comet but 110$ is still a much slightly.

Interesting freebie for (full) Kontakt 6.1.1 from Triple Spiral Audio:
Universe
https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/produ ... t-library/

c_voltage wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:38 am I see all Polyverse stuff now on sale (-25%), interesting it will be in jrr's ?
The deal breaker for me with Polyverse is they dont allow license transfers so keep that in mind.. also, Black Friday sales are a month away and they'll have much better deals more like 60% off if its the same as last year!

c_voltage wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:38 am I see all Polyverse stuff now on sale (-25%), interesting it will be in jrr's ?
We do not have access to this sale. However, if you can wait a few weeks, their Black Friday sale is going to be one of the best ones this year, much better than 25% off.

Fleer wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:59 am Interesting freebie for (full) Kontakt 6.1.1 from Triple Spiral Audio:
Universe
https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/produ ... t-library/
Thank you. That's a pretty nice freebie. :tu:

sugo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:58 pm Hi,
I still got that message by trying registration quadrafox:
The given serial number is already registered to another user. If you need assistance having a product unregistered that you purchased from a previous owner, please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com.
I also search in my products on eventide, in the ilok section. But there is no quadrafox. :(
Maybe anyone knows what went wrong?
Thanks

Edit: My serial key has only 12 letters. Maybe this is wrong?
Hi,
After contact to the support of eventide, they told me the serial is registered to another user and i should contact Audioplugins.com. So, i did it. A few hours later i got a new serial from Audioplugins. Now everything works fine. Thanks the quick support from both: Eventide and audioplugins. :clap:
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

out of curiosity, do HY-plugins have sales? (asking for a friend)
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Insanelysane wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:13 am The deal breaker for me with Polyverse is they dont allow license transfers so keep that in mind.. also, Black Friday sales are a month away and they'll have much better deals more like 60% off if its the same as last year!
Uncle E wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:47 am We do not have access to this sale. However, if you can wait a few weeks, their Black Friday sale is going to be one of the best ones this year, much better than 25% off.
It seems yes, thanks, better will wait BF. (About non-transferable politic, it's ok for me).

Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soundbylaura wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:31 pm RX8 incoming?
It’s actually a new product.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:51 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:31 pm RX8 incoming?
It’s actually a new product.
Interesting indeed. Maybe something incorporating those EA reverbs.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”