Damn you, AA.

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Man. I've got ttoz beat on this one.

I've bought and sold the Arts Acoustic reverb twice now.

Just when I think I've found a replacement, I download the demo again and say to myself, "Now that's what a f#%&king reverb should sound like!".

I downloaded 1.5 today and again, I feel there is no comparison between AA and any other VST reverb out there. So I'm buying it again.

:hihi:

Hopefully I learn my lesson this time...(and hopefully I can buy it second hand this time - this is turning out to be one expensive reverb for me after selling it for half price twice. :lol: )

I'm a moron.

....why have you sold it, if it's so cool...

Every time I finish writing and recording new cd, I like to clean house and start with as many new tools as possible. That goes for mics, plugins, even my DAW a few times. To jar my mind into new inspiration and break from any ruts or set patterns...might be crazy for some people, but that's what I do.

Last time I sold it, I bought CSR and the MoReVox Retroverb impulse collection and thought I'd be set for reverbs. But time goes by and I download the AA demo again, and again, the sound hits home for me.

That's really very nice to hear - hope we'll stay friends from now! :D

Good luck for your next projects!
kind regards, timo

Thats the good thing with AAR: it doesn't sound like a special hardware clone, it has its own sound and IMHO wins also with large rooms where other reverbs fails.

This is exactly why I can not imagine NOT having it around. It really does do "it's own thing" and does it very well!

The new algorithms are adding a lot of value as well. I like the new Wide and Dense a lot!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

It's magic on vocals. And acoustic guitars.

Brok's new drum rooms are kick ass too.

Compared it to Lexicon PCM Native today and still it sounds very good,i like the "one window"GUI on AAR alot.
//Dan

Return to “Arts Acoustic”