edit...

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-o wrong thread..ignore
Last edited by rob_lee on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

1. Couldn't you just bump your other thread and announce this there?

2. If you will release it tomorrow evening it's not really 'ready' now, so why not just wait until it really is, then say so when it actually is?

3. Price?

:lol:
Last edited by rob_lee on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry - I just found this new thread completely and utterly p o i n t l e s s

carry on . . .

I don't think that Rob should have started a new thread but at least he's still in the LennarDigital forum. Cut him some slack.

I'm only in agreement with 1-2-Many because if you're trying to sell your work you should keep things organized for potential customers in one simple thread in stead of a few different threads. You can always just edit the title of the thread.
Last edited by djanthonyw on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
You are currently reading my signature.

err i just noticed he lives in the usa...he mus'nt know it's 01.50am over here hehe..
but sorry anyways..
cheers rob :wink:
end of thread

rob_lee wrote:err i just noticed he lives in the usa...he mus'nt know it's 01.50am over here hehe..
but sorry anyways..
cheers rob :wink:
end of thread
Neither the time where you're at, nor my knowledge of it, has anything to do with the pointless nature of this thread, unless you wish to argue that you're overtired and as such should not be held accountable for anything you care to post in your addled state. ;) :P

Really though - just trying to help you keep things tidy and real. Hope you do well with your new soundset.

Return to “LennarDigital”