Mac

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
I understand Mac support is coming up, but, when?
And which will be the first product ported?

Maybe put that in the FAQ?

Ruben

Hello, yes, we are indeed working on MAC versions. The first synth is ComboSister, and should be ready by the end of the month. We will suply more information soon.

Regards, WilliamK

hi.
:shock: i'm porting combosister right now. the osx version is almost done, and i'll port it to os9 hopefully pretty quickly after that.
and then i'll do the rest. at some point i'll port everything to au also, but that may come after i get the vst versions done.

Lee

We are very proud of your work so far bud! :hail:

Regards, WilliamK

LeeHurley wrote:hi.
:shock: i'm porting combosister right now. the osx version is almost done, and i'll port it to os9 hopefully pretty quickly after that.
and then i'll do the rest. at some point i'll port everything to au also, but that may come after i get the vst versions done.

Lee
Hiya Lee,

Are you still porting Combosister to OS9 and are you doing any other Mac ports at the moment?

We are sorry, but we closed all MAC ports, we will only work on Windows from now on. Sorry for that, but it is our decision.

Best Regards, WilliamK

why? you do realise you are basically excluding the high end of the pro audio market?

Lady J wrote:why? you do realise you are basically excluding the high end of the pro audio market?
Oh my god, William, you're snubbing the snobs! The nerve! The vulgarity! The unmitigated gall of it!

I can only hope that you're doing it on purpose... :wink:

Lady, prove me that MAC users are in a high-end-pro-audio-market. Cause so far I can only see as a small % of the market. ;-) Also, I see more and more MAC users getting PC computers, since they are far faster and has far more VSTs to chose from. ;-) Also, is not easy to port to MAC, we would need new machines (good ones, which are expensive), new compilers, new books, etc...

Wk

Lady J wrote:why? you do realise you are basically excluding the high end of the pro audio market?
:roll:

Return to “NUSofting”