no more Dash Reaktor ensembles?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wondering if you totally dropped all Dash Reaktor ensembles? I tried you DashSynthesis.com board and now says you no longer support them...im assuming you don't sell them either :( Now im sad. Please help me not to be sad no more ;)

Help a fellow Canadian out ;) i need intellegently built Reaktor ensembles and am not intellegent enough to build them myself (no lie)

Ok ok, ive mad an ass outta myself :lol:

Cheers
op

be a shame to see the dash stuff for reaktor go (and probably the others, sync mod etc). One of the main reasons I shelled out for reaktor.

Hello, we are sorry, but DashSynthesis was my old project, and is not related to DASHsignature directly. So please, try to understand, is gone. :(

Wk

:( Sorry for originally placing this thread here. I did so with some apprehension knowing that you wished to make the two (Dash Signature & Dash Synthesis) separate. I just at time of posting had a bit of a panic attack thinking that the Reaktor things won't be around anymore.

Very sad but understandable. :cry:

Well if you ever want to make a few sales on the old Reaktor stuff, pm me cuz there were some that i definately wanted badly and still refuse to stoop so low as to check p2p for them.

We may still sell some of the instruments (at least mines) at another site, I will post here more info latter)

Regards, WilliamK

It might be worth mentioning that Paul Swennhuis, who did ensembles under the name 'Aureality' is looking into possibly setting up a site for the selling of Reaktor ensembles now that DashSynthesis has been abandoned.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

This is for Fitch that just posted a message here - I deleted to avoid having several "Where's DashSynthesis.com" posts. ;)

Hello bud, sorry, but the site is really gone. You can still try to get some updates at http://login.dashsynthesis.com but this won't last long.

Best Regards, WilliamK

that's fine William..

i was obviously very behind the times and just assumed you'd just changed names not your direction.

apologies.. and good luck with the new venture..

i never regretted getting your reaktor instruments.. i was just a little curious how they'd be treated by the site now it's all changed..
\

no probs over here :D

thanks for the PM :D

i was just a little curious how they'd be treated by the site now it's all changed..

Abandoned, basically.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

what a shame they didn't convert most instruments at least for reaktor 4 users...

But there is no conversion to R4, you just load the file normally. (users with dongle - new R4 users NI has a software that converts) so there is no point on doing the conversions afterall. ;)

Wk

would it be possible to share these (not sell- share) among friends?
I mean, the ones I have could I send one to, oh say fitch or some other friend?

Sorry but the files still have copyrights over the Authors. Paul (AuReality) will release soon a new Reaktor site and he will sell most of the instruments there. Luigi and I are planning to release a CD collection of our own files, but it will take some months until we can do that.

Wk

all I have to say is boooo- just when I get reaktor(last week) I looked forward to springing for some dash ensembles, and now there is no more dash synthesis. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Check this post:

http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=299733

;)

But please, reply on the above topic only. I will lock this current topic today.

Best Regards, WilliamK

Return to “NUSofting”