TubiLeSax PRO version - leave your comments.

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you allready checked TubiLeSax V1.0 LITE version, we would like to hear your comments about what should we improve for TubiLeSax V1.0 PRO version.

So far here is the list of things we will be doing.
Estimated release date, 3 months for U$99.95
TubiLeSax LITE Upgrade to PRO version (doesn't include the CD) US$ 59.95
  • - More SoundSets with Velocity-Switchs, more Key-Splits
  • - Velocity to Sample-Start position
  • - More quality for the samples
Give your sugestions and feedback here.

Best Regards, WilliamK and Luigi Felici (Liqih)
Last edited by WilliamK on Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

surely basically right on.... more sound sets or samples sets and presets of course.... quality? well as high as the famous Dashsignature standard can be clearly!!

as tester so far, I find I can sort of emulate a bari by transposing the pitch down 3 octaves, but of course that is not the optimal way... so in short, more Saxes!

and that would maybe bring up the possiblilty of more other reed woodwinds if they would work in the vsti....

I do think the plugin is darn good... so all and any better will just be a plus.

Having just tried the demo if the lite version, I'm extremely impressed - I know you guys did a LOT of beta testing from reading the threads on KvR, and it shows in the final product. Bit early to say what I'd add for a pro version, but will buyers of the lite version get a discount?

SRF wrote:Having just tried the demo if the lite version, I'm extremely impressed - I know you guys did a LOT of beta testing from reading the threads on KvR, and it shows in the final product. Bit early to say what I'd add for a pro version, but will buyers of the lite version get a discount?
can i just add that the tubilesax beta test was possibly the best ive been involved in - our comments and issues were taken on board and updates came through quickly each time

more than that though - i feel that the fact it was [for the most part] conducted in public so to speak [with everyone posting on the forum rather than emailing direct to william and liqih] can only be a positive thing and superb PR for dash - there was no attempt to hide the fact that bugs were in there - just an obviously determined effort to fix them - and the polite positive attitude displayed by all can only cast the company in a good light

doesnt hurt that the instrument is quite good too

slainte :P: rob

Definitely agree with Rob, the beta testing threads made me aware of this instrument, and having read the threads I really liked the way Dash handled the process. By the time it was released, I kind of knew it would be good.

Many other companies could learn a lot from Dash I think...

And it really did work - having played a little longer, it's a cracking VSTi at a fabulous price. Big congrats to all involved.

That's great guys, thanxs a lot for the comments, we sure apreciate. We will allways try to do our best, so far so good, but remember that we are only humans. :lol:

About the upgrade from LITE to PRO, the price is set to U$79.95, I also updated above. I will include this info on the as well.

Regards, WilliamK

Hi ya William and Luigi... max is back in town for a bit... man, whenever I go away so much goes on! You'd think the rest of the world would just wait for me?.... [hahahaha---sure, right]

So... NOW you tell us that you are 'just humans'... fine thing to find out after all this time! 8)

Anyway, just a note to add my own appreciation also for you both and for the way you go about betatesting... it's been an honor and pleasure to be involved and I hope to be more help in the future.

Best to you both,
max

Wm ...

something to look at ...

during sustained notes , there is some " beating " heard ...
my first guess would be sample loop points ...

Thanxs Normal, that's something we are indeed working for the PRO version. Klaus allready got new samples from his Studio and he is sampling and cleaning the samples.

Regards, WilliamK

Great sounding sax emulation, even in the light version - sometime
i´ll buy it for sure.
In a pro version i´d like to have an additional clarinet (+ oboe + exotic instrumentes like wooden saxophones perhaps) and an option for a more grungy, tube-driven sound since the price difference is rather big :x .

Cheers, Rich

Hi,

this VSTi sounds very nice imho! But before i am going to buy it i think i gonna compare it with Yellow Tools Candy (http://www.yellowtools.com/seiten/produ ... andy_e.htm), that gets released soon and is doing the same. Of course the price is 3 times more, but lets see what the quality says.

Best Regards and keep on good work!
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

It maybe something that requires its own batch of samples or maybe it's just not possible, but if there was a way to emulate reed stress(like when it's about to splinter) to color solos when the saxophonist goes off...
Also bassoons and or oboes would be a great addition...

[edit: at time of writing it looked like the upgrade price from Lite to Pro would be US$79.95 -- but this was addressed immediately in the next post -- so I have deleted a couple paragraphs that are no longer relevant]

Sounds: I agree with the above requests for other reeded and "exotic" wind instruments, e.g. shawms and temple horns -- maybe as add-on soundsets -- this seems like the right engine for them rather than Knagalis.
Last edited by hao nao on Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, the UPGRADE price was wrong, sorry about that. I will update it now.

TubiLeSax LITE Upgrade to PRO version (doesn't include the CD) US$ 59.95

Sorry for the mistake.

Best Regards, WilliamK

Well cool :)

Despite what I wrote above, I bought Tubi Lite anyway a few hours ago -- thinking that even the Lite version would be more than sufficient for some occasional Blade-Runner jazz or renditions of "The Look of Love"

The demo with its one soundset is very impressive, and made me glad that I invested in a system upgrade, including a midi keyboard and low-latency sound card

Looking forward to what Tubi Pro brings to the party

Best wishes,

Kevin

Return to “NUSofting”